Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ...

Discus and support Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just like the title says looking for Xbox live friends for my daughters account to play minecraft. She is 7 and I supervise her playtime and join in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaudielC, Sep 6, 2014.

1. RaudielC
    RaudielC Guest

Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ...

Just like the title says looking for Xbox live friends for my daughters account to play minecraft. She is 7 and I supervise her playtime and join in some times but I don't really like minecraft. I think she can tell and gets a little bumed out that I don't
    enjoy it like she does. So im looking for friends for her. Her gamertag is CupcakeGameGirl. Would Preferably like other players to be around her age a little older is OK too.

:)

RaudielC, Sep 6, 2014
  2. Baby83Girl
    Baby83Girl Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One Friends for my 10 and 7 and 4 year olds

Looking for friends to play with my kids on minecraft on xbox one . Please add! TurquoiseDodo04 My 10 yr old son LionHead07 My 7 yr old son Ivy The Rose My 4 yr old daughter

Baby83Girl, Sep 6, 2014
  3. Friends to play Minecraft with

Just looking for some friends for my daughter to play Minecraft with. She is 7 and all I hear about all the time is Minecraft. So if any of you guys have any kids that like to play send a message or add me as a friend.

miniPANDAcakes, Sep 6, 2014
  4. KC_1981
    KC_1981 Guest

Hi. I sent a friend request with my sons account Alek. He is 6 and autistic but loves playing Minecraft.

KC_1981, Sep 7, 2014
  5. supertom9306
    supertom9306 Guest
    my boy is 8 and loves playing minecraft would love someone to play online with

supertom9306, Sep 11, 2014
  6. AuKirk
    AuKirk Guest
    My son is 8 and is looking for friends. His user name is LegoKirk

AuKirk, Nov 1, 2018
  7. KC_1981 Win User

Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox one

Hi. I sent a friend request with my sons account Alek. He is 6 and autistic but loves playing Minecraft.
  8. AuKirk Win User

Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox one

My son is 8 and is looking for friends. His user name is LegoKirk
  9. supertom9306 Win User

my boy is 8 and loves playing minecraft would love someone to play online with
  10. kittiekat2007 Win User

looking for friends

hi my 7 year old daughter is looking for minecraft friends her tag is please add her. she'll be getting her headset and mic today and would love to play
  11. home slice 2007 Win User

Need someone to play minecraft with?

My daughter plays minecraft on my account. She is 11, no mic but looking for new friends. She plays online regularly with others but likes the controls for xbox much better.
Thema:

1. Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ... - Similar Threads - Looking live friends

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  8. It doesn't look like I have received Xbox Live Rewards points that I should have.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It doesn't look like I have received Xbox Live Rewards points that I should have.: Freedom Rewards October 1 – December 31, 2016 I should have completed 2000 points for FREE Pass and 2000 points for FREEquent player. It shows that I should qualify based off of Microsoft...
  9. Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Look here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Look here!: (For Verizon Actiontec Router MI424WR only) Are you getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live on your Xbox 360? (wireless) I tried: Port fowarding cleared my cache re-downloaded my profile...
  10. Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data?: A friend I met while playing a game on our Windows 8 phones was wondering when we first started playing together. I couldn't recall, but it was a good question. Is there any way to get a history...