Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible?

Discus and support Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, looking to buy the tritton ax 720+ headset of an xbox 360, and buying the official adapter to be able to use for the xbox one, are these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulIsAGenius, May 3, 2014.

1. Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible?

Hi there, looking to buy the tritton ax 720+ headset of an xbox 360, and buying the official adapter to be able to use for the xbox one, are these compatible with the adapter, or is there better headsets that are compatible with the adapter for the similar
    price between £80-£100

:)

PaulIsAGenius, May 3, 2014
  2. Biznasty007
    Biznasty007 Guest
    How do headsets work on the xb1?

Okay so I've been looking for a good surround sound headset for my xbox one. evertime I see what turtle beach, tritton, etc have designed for the xbox one, they are stereo headsets. People are saying that the new Xbox has what it needs INSIDE the Xbox to
    make it surround sound, so any headset is able to produce surround sound. If this is true, I will be buying a stereo headset, but if it isn't, should I buy tritton 720+ and the headset adapter? Any comment helps

Biznasty007, May 3, 2014
  3. Duc4tti
    Duc4tti Guest
    Doubt abou tritton 720+ on xbox one

I wanna know if is possible to connect a tritton 720+ headset on the xbox one using the xbox one stereo headset adapter. does anybody can help me?

Duc4tti, May 3, 2014
  4. tremotrav Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset

I picked up the microsoft headset adapter that just came out and it wont pick up audio on my Tritton 720+ 7.1
  5. TheVet96 Win User

I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter seems to be in working order.

Hello Mimi!

Below is a list of non-compatible headsets:

Non-compatible headsets

The following headsets are incompatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter:

• Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset
    • Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz offers an adapter for the Primer headset to convert the 2.5-mm audio jack to a 3.5-mm audio jack. Contact Mad Catz for support.)
    • The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset
    • Headsets with this 2.5-mm connector will not work because of the connector format. This connector includes a long, cylindrical pin in the middle of the connecting side that does not fit into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

More info on using compatible headsets with the adapter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...ible-headset#047ca027eaf44c428f2799723b43aebc
  6. xenomorph v1 Win User

Tritton AX 720

@ Fieend

I'm not sure if those particular Tritton's are supported. There are a couple of Tritton's that aren't:

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset

"Non-compatible headsets

The following headsets are not compatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter:

Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset

Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz offers an adapter for the primer headset to convert the 2.5 mm to a 3.5-mm audio jack.
    Contact Mad Catz for support.)"

As I highlighted, you may need to contact support... Unless someone else knows otherwise.

@ Spartan

You admitted you own neither an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One. You're a rude, dim witted individual. And you should not comment if you know nothing about what you're commenting on. If you can't say anything nice, say nothing.

Now GO AWAY.
  7. Danny O'Shaughnessy Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Issue

I'm also experiencing a similar issue. where party members can hear themselves echo when my audio is on, however as soon as I mute my microphone the echo disappears for them.

The only issue on my end is the audio from the headset seems quiet even on the loudest setting.

I'm using the Tritton 720+ and it seems to be an issue with the converter for the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable as using the Tritton MP3 mobile adapter (

store.madcatz.com/.../MP3-Mobile-Phone-and-Competition-Gaming-Adapter-for-AX-180-and-AX-720.html
    ) to get game and chat directly through the headset works fine but does mean I sacrifice optical audio.

This is frustrating and appears to be an issue with the adapter but I honestly don't know and would like some info regarding a fix or something similar.
  8. RoddieMaine Win User

Tritton 720+ and Xbox One Headset Adapter Compatibility?

i have the trittons and it works for me. the adapter comes with a 3.5(male) to 2.5 (female) connector. so you can do 3.5 to 3.5 straight from the adapter to the headset or a 2.5 from the included connector to 3.5 on the headset. if you dont have one of those
    cables, you can go to best buy or walmart and buy a 3.5 to 3.5 and it will work just fine
Thema:

Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible?

1. Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible? - Similar Threads - Looking buy Tritton

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  7. Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ??

in XboX Insiders
    Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ??: Please put this game on atleast 50% sale on xbox. I've been wanting to play this for so long, but its too expensive to buy on xbox. submitted by /u/Siej_cast [link] [comments]
  8. I'm looking to buying a new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking to buying a new headset: I'm looking to buying a wireless headset for my Xbox series x and I am unsure on which is the better quality for both sound and speech so I can to talk friends, id rather not need to pay masses...
  9. Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.: have you even bothered to look at my purchase history for the. Years. And and before and before if so buy some glasses. If not. Dont tell me. Something I know is there until u have look ok. We can...
  10. ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass: RFWFD-2N2XJ-2GY29-M3X6H-FJQH4 30ae2487-472d-4f0c-8085-89e033c2ec6b