Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ??

Discus and support Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please put this game on atleast 50% sale on xbox. I've been wanting to play this for so long, but its too expensive to buy on xbox. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Siej_cast, Sep 23, 2023.

1. /u/Siej_cast
    /u/Siej_cast Guest

Please put this game on atleast 50% sale on xbox. I've been wanting to play this for so long, but its too expensive to buy on xbox.

submitted by /u/Siej_cast
    [link] [comments]

/u/Siej_cast, Sep 23, 2023
  2. BoracicMage5469 Win User

Hello, I was wondering if I buy Elden Ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell?

I don't know where you are getting your information from?

But, Elden Ring is on sale with a 30% off at the Xbox store!
  3. gamernrt Win User

Lies of pies And soul games

For example, I play diablo at the beginner level. I like to enjoy the story instead of being stuck on a boss for 10 hours

For example, when buying Elden ring, there was no warning that the game has a high difficulty level. I liked Elden ring because the game gave everyone all the opportunities and money to earn.

Chess is also a difficult game, but everyone has the opportunity to choose the level. Before buying such games, the user should be warned that there are no difficulty levels and the game is very difficult
  4. deepkyo Win User

Microsoft rewards

It’s the Elden ring game and punch card.
  5. DiogoAmbrosio Win User

I've lost 50+ hours on Elden Ring

No, I've been playing only Elden Ring...
  6. mlyons2005 Win User

Xbox one controller freezing up constantly on PC (connected via USB), windows 10

I've logged more than 120 hours on Elden Ring with the Xbox One and it's just started locking up constantly. Doesn't seem like a Ring problem.
Thema:

1. Looking to buy Elden ring on xbox, but on Sale. When ?? - Similar Threads - Looking buy Elden

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  8. I'm looking to buying a new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking to buying a new headset: I'm looking to buying a wireless headset for my Xbox series x and I am unsure on which is the better quality for both sound and speech so I can to talk friends, id rather not need to pay masses...
  9. Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.: have you even bothered to look at my purchase history for the. Years. And and before and before if so buy some glasses. If not. Dont tell me. Something I know is there until u have look ok. We can...
  10. ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass: RFWFD-2N2XJ-2GY29-M3X6H-FJQH4 30ae2487-472d-4f0c-8085-89e033c2ec6b