Looking for Xbox One friends

Discus and support Looking for Xbox One friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for more people to play game with on Xbox One. I mainly play for fun and not to competitive with games. I'm 16 years old and would prefer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bissanick, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Bissanick
    Bissanick Guest

I'm looking for more people to play game with on Xbox One. I mainly play for fun and not to competitive with games. I'm 16 years old and would prefer other teens to play with but any age is fine. I have Deadrising 3, Battlefield 4, Ryse: Sone of Rome, and
    Killer Instinct.

Gamertag:

:)

Bissanick, Jan 2, 2014
  2. JohnCotton
    JohnCotton Guest
    Looking for xbox one friends

A quick note re my earlier post. I forgot to warn that the 'clip' included some bad language. My apologies if I offended anyone.

@ deezee Thanks for the comment

@ Doctor Will certainly add you, though looking at your rep scores and level, you may have to play with one hand tied behind your back!

JohnCotton, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Looking for xbox one friends

lol cheers Rich Looking for Xbox One friends :) SilverLogic you are more than welcome to join the Fifa league if you wish mate Looking for Xbox One friends :)

Haha John that was quality !!! Looking for Xbox One friends :)

Mr Boozyhead, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: