Looking for Xbox One Friends! Aged 20 an over please (Im 26)

Discus and support Looking for Xbox One Friends! Aged 20 an over please (Im 26) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Im looking for some friends to add on the xbox one. My xbox 360 friends list was full of zombie loving , stoners mostly American. Im from UK , if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tutuk, Jan 3, 2014.

1. tutuk
    tutuk Guest

So Im looking for some friends to add on the xbox one.

My xbox 360 friends list was full of zombie loving , stoners mostly American.

Im from UK , if you wanna add me its: whereswallygone

At the moment I have,

FIFA 14 (play least)

Dead Rising 3 (finished but not touch multiplayer...yet)

COD Ghosts (reached 250th player on leaderboards for TDM playing on solo, with 1.6 KD ratio, big fan of zombies, not played much extinction.. yet)

Assasins Creed Black Flag - Currently playing, and finding this the best value for money game so far as it's just feels so big.

If your voice sounds like a chipmunk or mommy will tell you turn off your xbox half way through a game, then dont add me!!!

Hope to catch some of you online soon!

:)

tutuk, Jan 3, 2014
  2. GTA 5 - friend base for online play - mostly role play / cop killing / jumpstunt

I need GTA 5 friends for xbox one. Only a few will do. Me and my friends are looking for older guy friends to game with. Preferably ages 20 to 26. We would like funny, a little dirty minded but overall relatively mature guys.

Bighukinchicken, Jan 3, 2014
  3. plz help

i am looking to start a team of players with some of my good friends online but we r looking for a fun and friendly gaming site to play we r aged between 26 and 40.if anybody knows of any plz reply here or add me on 360 thanx.

esh M4Y H3M esh, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: