Looking for Vault raid team 360

Discus and support Looking for Vault raid team 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need. Team for normal raid then hard. I'm a 29 warlock Let me know here. be online in 15 min 8f45b280-7463-465b-a66e-e6d403145a3f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lane sierra, Nov 13, 2014.

1. lane sierra
    lane sierra Guest

Need. Team for normal raid then hard. I'm a 29 warlock Let me know here. be online in 15 min

:)

lane sierra, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Bainer44
    Bainer44 Guest
    Looking for raid team for Vault of Glass on Normal

My name is zbain44 looking for a raid team for vault of glass on normal

Bainer44, Nov 13, 2014
  3. Vault of Glass

Looking for a raid team to do the Vault of Glass with. I'm a level 28 Titan.

Stealthbanana58, Nov 13, 2014
  4. HaleHV Win User

Looking to assemble team for Vault Of Glass Raid

we are on Etheon on normal mode, 5 people here at the min and need a 6th if you're interested.
  5. PROMURPHY 23 Win User

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE for raid

I'm on Xbox 360 looking for a raid team I'm level 27 gt:
  6. peachfuzz91 Win User

Destiny - 1-2 people to join the Clan and join our Raid

I'm a level 27 warlock. Looking to join to beat the vault glass raid on hard? Anyone?
  7. Om3gaDr1v3 Win User

Question.

U on xbox one or 360. im looking for a team to do the level 28 weekly raid. Im on xbox one

GT:
  8. Spart3n104 Win User

Vault of Glass

Looking to get the vault of glass raid achievements.

I am a level 26 Titan.

My GT is:

Message me on XBOX One if interested.
Thema:

1. Looking for Vault raid team 360 - Similar Threads - Looking Vault raid

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Look I payed 100 dollars for this vault edition game I have the new x box series X my nat...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look I payed 100 dollars for this vault edition game I have the new x box series X my nat...: I keep getting kicked every let me repeat EVERY single game!! I have the new Xbox series X my nat type is moderate my internet is wired I have never had this issue on any other game and it...
  9. Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Look, they stocked the vault... AAAANNNNDDDD ITS GONE: You guys restock on a SATURDAY??!?! SERIOUSLY? So bad enough you guys try to lowball the entire end user side by not restocking The VIP Vault in a timely manner, but when you actually do restock...
  10. LOOK FOR RECRUITS FOR VAULT OF GLASS!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOOK FOR RECRUITS FOR VAULT OF GLASS!!!: HELLO I AM A LVL 27 WARLOCK, AND I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS A LVL 29 HUNTER! WE ARE LOOKING FOR OTHERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US IN THE VAULT OF GLASS!! WE ONLY ASK THAT YOU ARE LVL 27 OR HIGHER....