Looking for the best Xbox One deal

Discus and support Looking for the best Xbox One deal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was originally going to get the Titanfull bundle however after looking on the game website, I saw they had a great deal to get an Xbox One console,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aiBreeze, Mar 3, 2014.

1. aiBreeze
    aiBreeze Guest

I was originally going to get the Titanfull bundle however after looking on the game website, I saw they had a great deal to get an Xbox One console, fifa 14 download, PvZ all for £400 and it got me wondering if there is currently any better deals going
    around than Xbox One + TF for £400? I'm more than happy with the Titanfall bundle however was kicking myself I missed the fifa + PvZ deal as other than Titanfall, those two are the other games I'm likely to buy.

:)

aiBreeze, Mar 3, 2014
  2. Black Friday @ Microsoft Store

Yep, I was stupid and went out one year and it wasn't even for deals, it was for financing at Best Buy years ago. To me it's not worth the hassle of dealing with the crowds. I can understand that some people depend on these deals due to their financial
    situations, but for myself, I'd rather spend extra money avoiding wasting the time. I do all my shopping on-line and have done so the past 3 years getting some of the best deals available in what I am looking for.

This year I'll only be looking for Xbox One games, Xbox 360 games, Live or MS gift card deals, and 3D Blu-ray movie deals.

HiTechKoolAid, Mar 3, 2014
  3. Daddy12313
    Daddy12313 Guest
    Monopoly Deal

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who deal for Xbox one helps me the archivment of monopoly.

Two more are missing me.

My Gamertag is .

Hope someone signs up.

Best regards,

Volker

Daddy12313, Mar 3, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Mar 3, 2014
  5. aiBreeze
    aiBreeze Guest
    Don't think that deal is still on, shows the Xbox One and Titanfall but no mnetion of the other games. Shame really as that would have been a great deal.

aiBreeze, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: