Looking for some new friends with mics!

Discus and support Looking for some new friends with mics! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's up everyone, I was playing some TitanFall today, and I noticed something. No one freaking talks anymore! It makes it really hard to make new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevieRay13, Jul 31, 2014.

1. StevieRay13
    StevieRay13 Guest

What's up everyone,

I was playing some TitanFall today, and I noticed something. No one freaking talks anymore! It makes it really hard to make new friends. That is why I'm here, trying something different. I'm just looking fir some cool down to earth people. That play to win,
    not crazy MLG stuff though, but more importantly play to have fun. I like winning, but I like having fun and laughing more. So if you want to have some cool times, just hit me up. I'm not on everyday, cuz game design school takes a lot of my time. However,
    I still get on a few times a week. I really hope this works man. The time I do have to get on LIVE I don't want it to feel like I'm playing with bots the whole time. Thanks to everyone who reads this! I have Xbox One by the way with TitanFall, BF4, WatchDogs,
    Madden 25, FIFA 14 and other games.

:)

StevieRay13, Jul 31, 2014
  2. ESKRIMA 000
    ESKRIMA 000 Guest
    17 year old girl looking for xbox 360 friends, the more the merrier c:

I'm looking for new friends feel free to add me . It would be great if you and your friends have mics so we can all talk and have some fun.

ESKRIMA 000, Jul 31, 2014
  3. Looking for capable GTA V (360) heist team mates

I would like to find some capable players with mics who are looking for people to friend to play gta v heists with, please looking for mature players with mics dont mind carrying lower levels as long as they can stay alive

Victim Avenger, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: