Looking for some friends on Xb1

Discus and support Looking for some friends on Xb1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im looking to play with some people who is fairly decent in battlefield 4 and communicate pretty well none of my friends have xb1 at the moment so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forerunner VI, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Looking for some friends on Xb1

Im looking to play with some people who is fairly decent in battlefield 4 and communicate pretty well none of my friends have xb1 at the moment so i figure it would be a good time to post this. Ages 16+ I also have Dead rising 3 if anybody wants to play
    co op.

:)

Forerunner VI, Jan 1, 2014
  2. SHORTYPWNSU
    SHORTYPWNSU Guest
    looking for some xb1 friends

Hey guys this is just a quick post, I've just got my xb1 and I'm looking for some ppl to play ghosts with. I'm like 4th or 5th prestige with a 1.2 k/d, nothing special but I tend to go fo objectives rather than sitting back for kills and I have a mic, send
    me a fr or reply on here although I hardly come on the forums anymore. (too many trolls lol)

SHORTYPWNSU, Jan 1, 2014
  3. New friends

Hi guys

Looking for new friends on xb1, fairly new to xb1 I'm a 36 male playing games like ryse,titanfall,gta5.

I am up for some matuRe gaming and banter with like minded folks Looking for some friends on Xb1 :)

Feel free to add me Looking for some friends on Xb1 :)

Soundcheck Ron, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Looking for some friends on Xb1