Looking for some cool people to game with

Discus and support Looking for some cool people to game with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi :) I just recently purchased my Xbox one and many of my friends still only use their 360's. I decided to jump on here and see if any of you guys... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shotgun Barbie, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Looking for some cool people to game with

Hi Looking for some cool people to game with :) I just recently purchased my Xbox one and many of my friends still only use their 360's. I decided to jump on here and see if any of you guys would like to play and chat if so please add me! Thanks :3

:)

Shotgun Barbie, Sep 19, 2014
  2. Shrmn4Life
    Shrmn4Life Guest
    Looking for some cool people to play games with

Hey! looking for battlefield friends? Well, check out www.dgcgaming.net Our Asgard battalion is growing and we are always looking for new people! message back any questions! I hope to see you soon! We have a lot of great people ready to play! We also have
    players for COD, Destiny, Halo MCC and GTAV Come visit us

Shrmn4Life, Sep 19, 2014
  3. P1X3LPLUS
    P1X3LPLUS Guest
    Looking for some cool people to play games with

Hey, I just bought an Xbox One and it's my first xbox console (also play on PC&PS).

And was hoping to find some cool people to play awesome games with. I am 22 years old, from the Netherlands but currently living in the U.S. as an international student.

Add my gamertag:

Hope to see you online!

P1X3LPLUS, Sep 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Looking for some cool people to game with