Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ...

Discus and support Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pretty much play alot of games such as naruto and GTA V and battlefield hardline and the older titles of battlefield i have a habit of collecting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XII W4RP4TH IIX, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ...

I pretty much play alot of games such as naruto and GTA V and battlefield hardline and the older titles of battlefield i have a habit of collecting achievements and playing multiplayer games with people im up for anything dont care about age or whatever
    just add me up if interested im an 18 year old male gamer.

:)

XII W4RP4TH IIX, Apr 25, 2015
  2. B MiLLa
    B MiLLa Guest
    Looking for mature gamers to pub-stomp with

Anyone Looking for new people to play Xbox one, Looking for mature gamers to pub stomp in shooters and other games, I achievement hunt, play all games, just looking for a new group of fellas to play with. GT:

B MiLLa, Apr 25, 2015
  3. B MiLLa
    B MiLLa Guest
    Thanks a lot Microsoft.. we demand a trade- in program to upgrade our consoles!

Anyone Looking for new people to play Xbox one, Looking for mature gamers to pub stomp in shooters and other games, I achievement hunt, play all games, just looking for a new group of fellas to play with. GT:

B MiLLa, Apr 25, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Looking for People of any gender,race e.t.c to play shooters and fighters with and achievement ...