Looking for one more player for COD Ghost extintion

Discus and support Looking for one more player for COD Ghost extintion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my gt is i am 31 years old, live in PA (USA) so eastern time. Anyway looking for 1 player do do the last DLC achievements that will come out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChefxRoyal, Aug 4, 2014.

1. ChefxRoyal
    ChefxRoyal Guest

Looking for one more player for COD Ghost extintion

Hello my gt is i am 31 years old, live in PA (USA) so eastern time. Anyway looking for 1 player do do the last DLC achievements that will come out Tuesday for COD Ghost extintion. Send a message and friend request.

Now i have a team of 3 and we are all over 30, we play for the achievements but also for fun. Looking for someone same age group that can be online around 11 pm eastern time. We prefer someone that has a mic and will communicate. Also that will stick by until
    EVERYONE has the achievement.

We will start on the 360 system then after all done move on to the xbox one. So will prefer someone that owns a copy on both systems.

Any other gamer can always send me a friend request, i usually buy most of the games that comes out, i own both systems and try to play every night.

:)

ChefxRoyal, Aug 4, 2014
  2. Looking ppl for Completionist, Trash Picker, multiplayer and extintion

Hey

I´m looking for ppl to play achiv, multiplayer and extintion , add me on my gamertag Tomasinobox. Have some experience.

Only Xbox one

Later

Andres Fernandez Ariza, Aug 4, 2014
  3. Looking for new xbox 360 friends

Hey

Im looking for people to play cod ghosts with

I play

Halo reach

Battlefield 3

Cod ghosts

Bo2

Mw3