Looking for older gamers

Discus and support Looking for older gamers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, firstly thanks for taking the time to read my post. My GT is and I live in the UK. I'm in my late 30's and I'm looking for older gamers who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChukkaMental, Mar 1, 2016.

1. ChukkaMental
    ChukkaMental Guest

Looking for older gamers

Hey, firstly thanks for taking the time to read my post.

My GT is and I live in the UK. I'm in my late 30's and I'm looking for older gamers who like me is a parent and cant game all day everyday. I play a variety of games form Forza 6 and Horizon 2 to Destiny, BF4, Hardline and Black Ops 3.

I'm just looking for likewise gamers who want to enjoy gaming nights or just general discussions on gaming.

Thank you once again.

:)

ChukkaMental, Mar 1, 2016
  2. Looking for older gamers

I am 40 looking for new people to play ghost recon and mass effect 3. people in my gaming clan are stuck playing MW 3 all the time.

Sgt Waltman71, Mar 1, 2016
  3. TeaVirusUK
    TeaVirusUK Guest
    Looking for older gamers

I'm in my forties too - so anyone over 30 in this thread feel free to add me for some GR FS action...should be getting it in the next few days.... GT:

TeaVirusUK, Mar 1, 2016
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Looking for older gamers

Would you be interested in joining a Fifa 16 league? I run one on the forum and sign ups for new season will be opening shortly ,its just all for fun but I'm looking for committed players no time wasters cheers Looking for older gamers :)

Mr Boozyhead, Mar 1, 2016
  5. ChukkaMental
    ChukkaMental Guest
    Hey MrBoozyhead... I only have the trial on Fifa 16, thank you for your invitation though. Very much appreciated.

ChukkaMental, Mar 1, 2016
  6. Hello, my gamertag is . im 39 wth 5 kids so I hope I qualify, ive been gaming since I was about 7 years old and love gaming. I used too play with a bunch of friends about 10 of them but they have decided to quit games because they think
    they are too old. Im up for the fifa league. Ive just recently started s YouTube channel and streaming on twitch. Would it be to use the games etc on there.

chunkybutt7123, Mar 1, 2016
  7. Paully232000
    Paully232000 Guest
    add me if you want, like fifa, forza, fallout, assassins creed and some other games. Am also in y 30s with kids, and dont play every day, but do play often.

Paully232000, Mar 1, 2016
  8. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Looking for older gamers

forums.xbox.com/.../1677551.aspx

Link to the Fifa league the league has finished for this season I'm just waiting on the cup to be completed there is one outstanding semi final so sign ups should hopefully be open by the weekend

Keep an eye on the thread but remember only sign up if you are committed to playing your games I've no time for time wasters cheers

Mr Boozyhead, Mar 2, 2016
  9. I dont have a Xbox One yet but hoping to get one soon, but feel free to add me as I will be playing Forza 5 and 6, assassin's creed and many more

IAmProjectAlice, Mar 2, 2016
  10. I'm a bit older and got all the games except the 2 forzas and assassins creed.

I'm playing rainbow 6 siege and will be starting the division tomorrow.

Mainly play on a weekend but feel free to add and ill add back.

I don't use mic though.

villa casual 42, Mar 11, 2016
  11. D34dH4ck3r
    D34dH4ck3r Guest
    Hi,

I am new to this forum although I've used Microsoft products ever since Windows 2.

I realise this may be posted in the "wrong" place however it is the nearest my search got to my question.

I have received an invoice this morning from Microsoft for "Fallout3" and the cash has been taken from my account.

No one in the house has this on any of the XBOX's

I realise Microsoft never ever make mistakes, however there seems to be nowhere to ask about this or to put into action receipt of a refund.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

D

D34dH4ck3r, Mar 30, 2016
  12. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    A Frozen Poo, Apr 1, 2016
  13. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest

Looking for older gamers

I play Black ops 3 zombies mostly, im prestige 4 nearly prestige 5. I could do with a good game. Xbox one. Also play fallout 4, Resident Evil Zero.

A Frozen Poo, Apr 1, 2016
  14. hey I play the following blk ops 3, dying light, star wars battlefront, titan fall, and others GT is add me if you like, more the merrier Looking for older gamers :)

DarK Rav3en38, Apr 10, 2016
  15. stevenicks
    stevenicks Guest
    Add me if you like,

Im in my 40's I also game on PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

stevenicks, Apr 20, 2016
Thema:

Looking for older gamers

1. Looking for older gamers - Similar Threads - Looking older gamers

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. Why do my older Call of Duty games look worse on my series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my older Call of Duty games look worse on my series X?: I recently got a series x and downloaded Cod BO3. The game looked pixelated and blurry and I can’t find out why. I adjusted my resolution and maxed out my settings to the best of my ability. My...