Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

Discus and support Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by princeofkingz88, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition?

Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!

Note

To add friends, go to Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices and log in with your Microsoft account. Then go to Friends and add your new Xbox friends there or open your Xbox App go to friends and add new. Be sure to send them an introduction message Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here. :)

:)

princeofkingz88, Jul 16, 2017
  2. Adding friends on Minecraft PE

Hi there MaryMom1,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with adding friends on Minecraft PE.

The Minecraft sign in may use the Microsoft account credentials for the account. Sounds like this account may be in a family. Please take a look at the troubleshooting article:

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

Friends can join friends realms locally
    (this works if the friend is in the same area):

• click settings
    • local server multiplayer
      • set setting : on

How to add a friend on Minecraft PE:

• On the home page
    • click sign in [bottom left]
    • sign in with Microsoft account
    • click on play
    • click menu
    • select friend
    • invite to game
    • send invite

Take a look at this article:
    How to add new Xbox friends
    . If you need more assistance with Minecraft PE try taking a look at their

support forums

Hope this helps. Let us know the results!

XBF Crystal P, Jul 16, 2017
  3. Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

My daughter is 7 and has been playing Minecraft on PE and PC for around a year. She got the Xbox one version for Christmas and is desperate to find some friends in her own age group to play with online using Xbox one. She mainly prefers creative play. We
    do monitor her play to ensure her safety. Her GT is DadsCherryPie

She loves to meet new people and would be delighted to find new friends to play with in the 5 year old to 10 year old age bracket. No brats please, I've had my fill of them on the PC servers!

CherryPiesDad, Jul 16, 2017
  4. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

hello my fellow Minecraft PE players, add me XNicolaXConwayX if you enjoy playing the creative mode like I do

XnikkiXconwayX, Jul 16, 2017
  5. Hey Can i play with you I a very builder of redstone search me my name is Looooooooko9

loooooooooko9, Jul 22, 2017
  6. Hello I play PE I'm a girl And I would like some friends

ForegoneSauce22, Jul 22, 2017
  7. hey I want to play I'm willing to join

SleepyBucket876, Jul 22, 2017
  8. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

Leave a comment introducing yourself with your Gametag and make some new Minecraft friends

princeofkingz88, Jul 22, 2017
  9. Leave a comment introducing yourself with your
    Gametag

princeofkingz88, Jul 22, 2017
  10. hi im MIneCraftKid 79 and im not bad in mcpe and i want to play with other players and I will be able to make new friends

minecraftkid790, Jul 23, 2017
  11. Please add me if you like role play or survival my gamer tag is

Slayer Reece517, Jul 23, 2017
  12. want to play some minecraft surival

FacedPanda76005, Jul 23, 2017
  13. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

Hello all, my gamer tag is Firespore 401715, I am an eight year old boy and I really want friends to play with and I'm a pretty good builder. Please add me. I'm playing almost all the time so if you want to play with a friend I'm online a lot.

FireSpore401715, Jul 27, 2017
  14. Jaimendobot
    Jaimendobot Guest
    Hello! I'd like to join you. My gamer tag is .

Jaimendobot, Jul 28, 2017
  15. hi I play pe and I am the best at house building! & I would love some friends in my realm ! come join me !

HolyGoldfunny, Nov 2, 2018
  16. princeofkingz88 Win User

hey I want to play I'm willing to join
    Leave a comment introducing yourself with your
    Gametag
  17. ForegoneSauce22 Win User

Hello I play PE I'm a girl And I would like some friends
  18. Jaimendobot Win User

Hello! I'd like to join you. My gamer tag is .
  19. minecraftkid790 Win User

hi im MIneCraftKid 79 and im not bad in mcpe and i want to play with other players and I will be able to make new friends
  20. FireSpore401715 Win User

Hello all, my gamer tag is Firespore 401715, I am an eight year old boy and I really want friends to play with and I'm a pretty good builder. Please add me. I'm playing almost all the time so if you want to play with a friend I'm online a lot.
Thema:

1. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here. - Similar Threads - Looking Friends Play

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  8. iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/foxbot01 [link] [comments]
  9. What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?

in XboX Insiders
    What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?: Anyone have a screenshot? submitted by /u/harryhaj [link] [comments]
  10. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!: What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT looking for cowards who quit the game before...