Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...

Discus and support Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I am the main admin of a very active club (Club UFC) and have been receiving very strange enforcement actions on some of my clips which are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OhYouDidntKno, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...

Hi there,

I am the main admin of a very active club (Club UFC) and have been receiving very strange enforcement actions on some of my clips which are not even listed for me so that I know what I've done wrong. I have walked through the Code of Conduct and I don't
    believe myself to be breaking it in any way. BUT if I have, I would at least like to know WHY so that I do not ever do it again. I have posted tournament brackets for members who are partaking in the Club UFC Tournaments recently and game clips of UFC 2 and
    Battlefield 1. None of which contain foul language, harassment or any sort of C.O.C. breaking behaviour. PLEASE FILL ME IN!! I don't want to make whatever mistake I've made, again.

Thanks,

Oh

:)

OhYouDidntKno, Nov 18, 2016
  2. Enforcement

The Enforcement Team does not have a presence here on the Forums. The only way to contact the Enforcement Team would be via a Case Review. Your friend who had a communications ban can review the details on this page: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I
    as well as the other pages on that site for more information on what their options are and how enforcement actions work. If your friends enforcement action meets certain requirements, they can submit for a Case Review to have the Enforcement Team review the
    situation, their extra information and explanation, and make their decision.

PalmettoBling, Nov 18, 2016
  3. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest
    Force Gamertag Change

Hi, note that the Xbox Enforcement Team is responsible for any actions regarding forced gamertag changes, and they don't actually use or monitor these forums. I'd recommend looking into the case review process, which would allow you to directly contact
    the Xbox Enforcement Team. For more information: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Hope that helps!

Oraclea, Nov 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...