Looking for Minecraft Friends

Discus and support Looking for Minecraft Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's up guys I'm looking for friends to make a minecraft city with we can make anything we want looking for people who are at least 16 years old and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x23xV1RUSx23x, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Looking for Minecraft Friends

What's up guys I'm looking for friends to make a minecraft city with we can make anything we want looking for people who are at least 16 years old and have a mic want to make this a big world but can't do it alone I'm online everyday so if you are interested
    in making a fun big city add me on xbox:

:)

x23xV1RUSx23x, Jan 1, 2014
  2. SoCo Rider
    SoCo Rider Guest
    Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends

Looking for Minecraft friends ..

SoCo Rider, Jan 1, 2014
  3. looking for Minecraft friends on the xbox

looking for minecraft friends!

xX Jeremey Xx, Jan 1, 2014
  4. jacki614 Win User

Minecraft

--- looking for minecrafting friends
  5. xX Jeremey Xx Win User

looking for Minecraft friends on the xbox

looking for minecraft friends!
  6. SoCo Rider Win User

Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends

Looking for Minecraft friends ..
  7. x DutchDiamond Win User

Looking for minecraft friends.

Hey, im xDutchdiamond or dave/davey.

Im 12 and i come from the netherlands.

I have some friends but they are not really like '''friends'' i dont play with them

I would love some friends because i hate being allone.

gamertag: xDutchDiamond (If you havent already noticed :D)
  8. Lin Kuei HERO Win User

Looking for minecraft friends

i am also looking for friendly people that have mics and like survival i am almost always on so send me a friend request or a message if you want to play
Thema:

Looking for Minecraft Friends

1. Looking for Minecraft Friends - Similar Threads - Looking Minecraft Friends

2. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  3. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  4. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  5. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  6. Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...: i'm using adv file explorer and there is no trace of my updated version of the game ed6029d2-7f6b-4d05-9959-af73877cd310
  7. My Minecraft is saying installation stopped at a 100% on my xbox one. I’ve been looking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft is saying installation stopped at a 100% on my xbox one. I’ve been looking...: I’ve tried everything but nothing has helped. any ideas? 9daed548-b68e-496b-9771-1aa8ceb0a0fb
  8. I bought Minecraft, and I checked the same account I bought it on and the error "Looks like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft, and I checked the same account I bought it on and the error "Looks like...: Even know I bought the full game, Java and all. It says I need to renew my gold subscription. If I can get any help it would be greatly appreciated. 2e6371bd-821c-4f9c-9c5f-58d597946a48
  9. I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...: I lost the email and I can't get it back I was wondering if their was a get around so I can play realms again and I have contacted Microsoft multiple times to no avail and it's getting really...
  10. Cannot use my mouse to look around on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use my mouse to look around on Minecraft Bedrock: Like the title reads i cannot use my mouse to look around on Miecraft Bedrock version 1.16.40. I can left and right click and scroll just cannot look around, my keyboard works amazing though and...