Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew

Discus and support Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are a few experienced players of GTA and are inviting some mature players to join us for online play. We power level characs and earn great money in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeltaEliteKing9, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew

We are a few experienced players of GTA and are inviting some mature players to join us for online play. We power level characs and earn great money in the process. Just looking to add some friends to our group for more fun in the game.

Send me (BeeDeezz) or etmadness a msg if interested

:)

DeltaEliteKing9, Jan 8, 2015
  2. MOT0 MOTO
    MOT0 MOTO Guest
    Must have a K/D of 1.25 or more. If you are below that my crew can help get you there.

Looking for active GTA 5 online players with a K/D of 1.25 or more to join a ferocious crew of advanced players.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/og_mara_salvatrucha_

Must be an active player of GTA 5 online and willing to talk and play with other savvy players like ourselves.

MOT0 MOTO, Jan 8, 2015
  3. justinwag8
    justinwag8 Guest
    Crew Looking to Add Members

The majority of our crew plays nightly from around 7:00 pm - 3:00 am EST. Everyone is mature and friendly. We are looking for other players to join us in missions, robberies, repos and heists. Search GTA Alpha Crew or add me on live. Visit to join online
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_alpha_crew

justinwag8, Jan 8, 2015
  4. XxDISMEMBEREDxX Win User

GTA 5 Off-Road Club

I have starting playing GTA Online again. I'm working on putting together a group of off-road Jeep enthusiasts. I changed the name of the crew to "Blaine Co Jeep Club". I looking for mature players interested in trailing riding, mudding, and/or rock crawling.
    The vehicles will be limited to Jeep(Canis) models. The crew is open for players on all platforms to join here at the link below. Use the crew feed to meet and find like minded players on your preferred platform.

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../blaine_co_jeep_club
  5. Runner4Life818 Win User

Want to join an awesome GTA V Crew? Come join BURN Crew

We are now in the top 7,000 Crews on GTA V

We move up Crew Rank several times a day, should be in the top 1,000 Crews before the middle of next week.

Looking for Mature, ACTIVE gamers.

If you are already spread across 2-3 crews don't send an invite you won't be accepted. We are only looking for people to play with BURN Crew as their active crew. Crew's don't rank with people sitting gaining dust and not playing with us.

I am adding people for #'s. My crew has been trimmed down 4 times already, we have a strong group of 40+ members and looking for more.

We aren't arrogant, or hot headed. This is a game, and we do have fun and enjoy ourselves. However we do missions, survivals, races, and everything in between together.

Please don't ask us "WHAT DO I GET IF I JOIN" or "WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF JOINING YOUR CREW"

We are tired of kids trying to get into our crew. We are a mature 18+ Crew, in fact the average age is 25-26 in the crew.

Spread across the US, Canada, UK, and other countries. We have people on 7 days a week, 5-10 members playing at any given time!
  6. Runner4Life818 Win User

Looking for a mature GTA Crew?

I have a Crew with 10 of us on it currently. Plenty of higher ranks available. The rest of my Crew is in the Mid to Late 20's. I tend to be on during the afternoon / evenings 5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST to 12am PST / 3am EST (Weekends we are on & off all day)

We work together cooperatively, from Missions, robbing stores, selling cars, colleting bounties, etc.

Come check us out:

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../burn_baby_burn
  7. PapaBoon Win User

Same here....I'm an old school gamer looking for a decent group that actually knows what team tactics are!!! I'm only a lvl 4 (just picked up the game last weekend) but I'm a team player and learn very quickly!

Please add...

Thanks!
  8. JHollywood4736 Win User

Hey man you still looking to put a crew together for GTA? I've been looking for a legit crew that would actually take down missions and working like a team. If you need one more I'm down to join. Im only a level 8(cause I get stuck with ***) but Im a team
    player as long as i get the money lol. hit me up . Send me a message if I fit what your looking for.
Thema:

Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew

1. Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew - Similar Threads - Looking mature players

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....