Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+

Discus and support Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm 19 so I'm looking for people around my age to chill with and play some Minecraft. Send a message to. if you're interested.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chesture, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Chesture
    Chesture Guest

Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+

I'm 19 so I'm looking for people around my age to chill with and play some Minecraft. Send a message to. if you're interested.

:)

Chesture, Mar 31, 2015
  2. Minecraft friends

Looking for people to play minecraft with on xbox360. Prefer survival but creative is ok too. im 24 so 18&^ please lol

MyOwnKnight24, Mar 31, 2015
  3. looking for people to play minecraft with on the 360

looking for people to play some minecraft with! mostly survival but i will play creative. would like to find a good roleplay type server or hungergames. id prefer ages 18+. oh and this is for the 360. gt:

Metal666Maniac1, Mar 31, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: