Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734

Discus and support Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, trying to fix my brothers Xbox one x and noticed it was having a startup error and I've tried all the troubleshoot steps on xbox.com and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/just_tazzz, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734

Hey everyone, trying to fix my brothers Xbox one x and noticed it was having a startup error and I've tried all the troubleshoot steps on xbox.com and nothing seems to work but I did look up his os build and noticed it said it was an insider build any tips on how I can repair it? os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734

submitted by /u/just_tazzz
    [link] [comments]

/u/just_tazzz, Oct 18, 2023
  2. AussietheGoat Win User

XBox One S - Error E101/E102, Tried Everything?

"If it helps, the OS Version is 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734"

This version is a Insider Omega ring OS so an Offline system update using OSU1 file will fail every time with an error. You need to unenroll the console from the Insiders previews.

E101 points to a hardware issue with the console.

You could try this....

If your using ethernet disconnect it from the console and perform a Factory refresh and delete everything.

If successful the console setup should start. You'll need your account details.

If you keep getting E101 the console needs repairing.
    Thanks for the reply. I have no idea how an 11-year-old got himself enrolled in the Insider Omega ring, but I'll definitely look into that. Now for a dumb question: if the system cannot boot up to the home screen, how would it know that it's no longer in the Insider program?

EDIT: I installed the Insider Hub on a PC and signed in using his Microsoft account. It shows that this device isn't enrolled.
  3. BruceWoodward2015 Win User

XBox One S - Error E101/E102, Tried Everything?

Were you able to fix this?

Same thing happened to my son's as well. I have tried the Reset this Xbox > Remove everything about 20 times, and it just comes back up to "Something went wrong" with Restart this Xbox and Troubleshoot as only two options, and System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003.

I have tried the solutions at https://xbox.com/xboxone/startuperror and none work. When I attempt to boot to OSU1 from a thumb drive (that I formatted as NTFS) it immediately goes to "Something went wrong" but this time with System Error: E101 00000503 80070003, with Continue as only option. I hit Continue, and it takes me back to the Troubleshoot screen.

I have tried 3 different USB sticks.

The device is out of warranty.

OS version: 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox not starting after update E102 code

As I mentioned, if it's not among the ones listed, you should use OSU1
    Except that the OP is running an Insiders build (the OS build information is the latest Insiders update) so your advice will likely lead to a broken console!

What the OP posted is a match to the lastest Omega ring update (also seems to match all the updates from all the rings) from 4th February, unless I am missing something:

"Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2202.220202-1734)"

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/02/04/xbox-insider-release-notes-omega-2202-220202-1734/
  5. Bean boyBaked Win User

Xbox not starting after update E102 code

Mine is an original Xbox one 1540 and I can't find what os it is.

After the 2/5/22 update the os version says it is 2202.220202-1734 at the bottom of the troubleshooter screen and I can't navigate anywhere else so what do I do apart from assume it must be OSU 2 or 3 , but which??
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Errores de Inicio de Xbox One[Translation-Xbox One Startup Errors]

Hello Juan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have questions on start up errors. These errors are system OS errors mostly. The most common issue is the OS is corrupt or updated incorrectly. Here is a

guide for start up errors

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734

1. Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734 - Similar Threads - Looking help startup

2. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  3. Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide: Hello, I really want an ultra wide monitor but I'm concerned with the sizing issue and possible compatibility issues. Wanted to get some feedback. I also do school and work from home. I would...
  4. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  5. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  6. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...: Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token...
  7. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  8. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  9. My games don’t look 4K anymore help me

in XboX Insiders
    My games don’t look 4K anymore help me: I have a 4K UHD TV that i just got for my birthday and When I first got my TV the games we’re playing on 4K it was bright an vivid an looks great. But now when I play that same game it looks paler...
  10. Need help with looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with looking for group post: Group post said, "I need help with open world star wars game (Xbox won't let me say real name)" and it was deemed inappropriate for whatever reason bcbd4d6a-9d50-4203-84e4-cd558ed28d06