Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

Discus and support Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Caleb Fox, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Caleb Fox
    Caleb Fox Guest

I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to the "Find Players" tab of the looking for group widget it says, "Launch a game to see available groups to join." This happens when I have Minecraft launched prior to opening the game bar and when I launch the game after opening the game bar. I thought the problem might be that I was using the Minecraft Launcher instead of the Xbox app to launch the game, so I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher as well as Minecraft for Windows through the Xbox app, but neither worked. I would also like to note that this issue only occurs when I play Minecraft specifically and when I play other games the looking for group function works as expected. Additionally, I have tried restarting my computer and signing in/out of my Xbox account.

:)

Caleb Fox, Jun 14, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: