Looking for group not working on PC?

Discus and support Looking for group not working on PC? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever I try to submit 'I'm Interested' on 'Looking for Group' in the Gamebar, it tells me 'This post is no longer available', despite being made... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by tsukuba_, Dec 17, 2023.

1. tsukuba_
    tsukuba_ Guest

Whenever I try to submit 'I'm Interested' on 'Looking for Group' in the Gamebar, it tells me 'This post is no longer available', despite being made literally seconds ago. The refresh button and post filters do not work either. Is this a common issue? Does anyone have a fix? I am using the latest version of Windows 11. Thanks in advance.

:)

tsukuba_, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Sailor Dogushglhf Win User

Looking for group not working! (PC)

oh ok thanks for trying to help..
  3. Sailor Dogushglhf Win User

that didn't work either...
  4. SammyVS Win User

5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Since everything is set to Allow and you have an active subscription, Let's try other solutions. If you are using wireless connection, please switch to a wired one. However, if you are using wired connection, please switch to hotspot just to make sure that there's no issue with your Network connection. Also, would you please check if there is any enforcement action on your account as it can contribute to this issue as well.
  6. Sailor Dogushglhf Win User

i am logged into my account and it takes me to this page instead. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Looking for group not working on PC? - Similar Threads - Looking group working

2. Looking for group not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for group not working.: I’ve had this issue for about a year now, but whenever I try to join a group or create a group, an error pops up. I’ve tried clearing the MAC address, manual DNS, and my privacy settings are as...
  3. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  4. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  5. PC Game Bar Looking for group not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Game Bar Looking for group not working: As title says when I select the looking for group tab and launch the game I want to use LFG for nothing shows up… I select the browse games on Xbox app. Launch the game and still nothing shows up....
  6. Looking for group not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for group not working: So for multiple years I have had this account I have not been able to make or join any for 3 years ish. Error says There was a problem making a looking for post, and for joining Unable to send...
  7. My Looking for Group is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Looking for Group is not working: When i try to post it says "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group" and when trying to join a post it says "Unable to send request" 8013654b-baac-460a-90b2-1dcba0146fc2
  8. Look for a group not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for a group not working: Whenever I go to “look for a group” and press “I’m interested it always gives me an error message saying “could not send request “ I have no idea why 7c0eb6ac-4db6-4100-893b-bea61e588ed2
  9. My looking for group isn't working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My looking for group isn't working: Hiya, I am on windows 11 and my looking for group isn't working. It's saying "There was a problem posting your looking for group". I was trying to create a post for Overwatch. How do I resolve...
  10. My Looking for Group isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Looking for Group isn't working: Whenever im trying to play Sea of thieves I use looking for group to find a group to play with for my session. It worked earlier today, but when I tried a couple hours later it said "Your Privacy...