«Looking for Group» features missing - Desperate for help!

Discus and support «Looking for Group» features missing - Desperate for help! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! Im new to the subreddit, and in dire need of help. I have been using the Looking for Group-feature in the gamebar on PC for years to find... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatToast_, Sep 15, 2024 at 11:34 PM.

1. «Looking for Group» features missing - Desperate for help!

Hello! Im new to the subreddit, and in dire need of help. I have been using the Looking for Group-feature in the gamebar on PC for years to find parties. A few months ago, most Games disappeared from LFG for me. I can browse posts fine in the 6 games remaining (but i dont play those games, and never have). After a while i figured i should try to fix this, and after some attempts i contacted Xbox-support. They spent 3h remote-controlling my PC, but no help there. They promised me an answer to my issue within a day, but that never came.

Since then I have tried reinstalling everything, even Windows (had to do the «keep files» option though). Im running out of options and possible solutions, but i though maybe, just maybe, some of you know of the issue, or a solution. Maybe there is a beta to gamebar that fixes this?

All help is welcome!

submitted by /u/ThatToast_
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatToast_, Sep 15, 2024 at 11:34 PM
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

«Looking for Group» features missing - Desperate for help!