Looking for gamers to join my GTA V crew!

Discus and support Looking for gamers to join my GTA V crew! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Kevin. I'm looking for people to join my crew. It's called AsianNerd. Why, you may ask? When I used to play PC gaming, I had an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KGXD, Jan 18, 2014.

1. KGXD
    KGXD Guest

Hello, my name is Kevin. I'm looking for people to join my crew. It's called AsianNerd. Why, you may ask? When I used to play PC gaming, I had an almost all asian gaming crew. It's all in good fun. I prefer people who are respecful, tolerant to jokes, and
    just people I could play a survival with without being trolled. I'm lvl 14. The link to my crew is http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/asiannerd Like I said, preferably, you are asian. If not, go ahead and join! :3 I am welcome to all suggestions. Thanks
    for reading!

BTW: There is no request, you can automatically join the crew. My Gamertag is KevinGamesXD. Please add me if you joined or are planning to join.

:)

2. GTA V HEIST CREW

Looking for people to join my crew for regular heists on GTA V message me if interested.

XII W4RP4TH IIX, Jan 18, 2014
  3. I V PR0FIN
    I V PR0FIN Guest
    I V PR0FIN, Jan 18, 2014
  4. Miss Wotsit Win User

CraveTheGame fun and friendly community!!

Love playing with like minded laid-back gamers? why not join us at cravethegame.net we have a gta v crew and we are active both in-game and on the forums :)
  5. FryZBoXX Win User

Im looking for a mature gta clan or community

6. Gillette 73 Win User

Gamerkitten - gaming with a difference / fun friendly, mixed sexes 13 up

7. Punisher Cannon Win User

All around gamer, looking for my clan

Join Reaper Crew Gaming, we play Destiny, GTA V and BF4.
  8. peterthedrummer Win User

GTA V looking 4 players

Just traded in gta v on 360 and got it on xbox one and are looking for people to play with I have a crew called THE G4NG5T3RS and wondered if you like to join
Thema:

1. Looking for gamers to join my GTA V crew! - Similar Threads - Looking gamers join

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Why cant i look up gamer tags?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i look up gamer tags?: My uncle has a xbox 360 and he got multiple acounts for his nieces and nefus. he pays for the game pass for every account so me and my cousins can play games together even though we live far...
  8. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!: What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT looking for cowards who quit the game before...
  9. ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.: I AM WORKING WITH THE XBOX SUPPORT TO BAN HIM FOR LIFE. HE IS VERBALY ABUSING MY DAUGHTER. HE IS CALLING HER A LOT OF NAMES LIKE *** AND *** AND HE IS HACKING HER ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T GET HIM OFF....
  10. Look for girl gamer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for girl gamer: Gametag is Add me Just letting you know I have disability I have kinect and a lot of games massage me on Xbox live and we will play and have fun and video kinect...