Looking for friends who play AW on Xbox one.

Discus and support Looking for friends who play AW on Xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for people who play Advanced Warfare on Xbox one and also looking for a clan d7b868ae-b795-4784-91ce-98a2d6a6ecff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTEAM KOBRAx, Dec 31, 2015.

1. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest

Looking for people who play Advanced Warfare on Xbox one and also looking for a clan

:)

xTEAM KOBRAx, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Looking for some new friends

Hi guys, recently got an xbox one and looking for some new friends to play with. I play COD AW, Halo and Destiny right now and I'm looking for some people who are laidback and just trying to have fun

UnspokenSoldier, Dec 31, 2015
  3. GFWulff98
    GFWulff98 Guest
    Looking for xbox one friends

Im also looking for some friends on xbox one ! I play minecraft , COD AW , AC unity and more ! feel free to add me .

GFWulff98, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Duck Watson
    Duck Watson Guest

Iv just reinstalled this and I'm struggling to find games online so feel free to add my gamertag if your online and need someone to play with.

Duck Watson, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Duck Watson Win User

Iv just reinstalled this and I'm struggling to find games online so feel free to add my gamertag if your online and need someone to play with.
  6. GFWulff98 Win User

Looking for xbox one friends

Im also looking for some friends on xbox one ! I play minecraft , COD AW , AC unity and more ! feel free to add me .
  7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Am I the only one that thinks both will fail?

All my real friends who are gamers are looking at steam, I'm surprised but only one of my friends who's a gamer actually likes consoles. IDK, you might be right and I might be just thinking of myself but the only real console gamers I know are here or on
    other gaming forums. But let's face it, we may not really no one another but there's an awful lot of us :) Frankly, i'm looking forward to success
  8. Shrmn4Life Win User

Looking for a clan.

Hey! looking for Xbox One COD: AW friends? Well, check out www.dgcgaming.net Our Reborn battalion is growing and we are always looking for new people! message back any questions! I hope to see you soon! We have a lot of great people ready to play!
  9. Havocizzle Win User

Looking for some canadian xbox live friends :)

I am looking for a few friends too. West coaster, and I play Titanfall, CoD AW, and Destiny mostly.

Thema:

1. Looking for friends who play AW on Xbox one. - Similar Threads - Looking friends play

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  8. iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    iOS Beta friend notifications look like this for anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/foxbot01 [link] [comments]
  9. What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?

in XboX Insiders
    What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?: Anyone have a screenshot? submitted by /u/harryhaj [link] [comments]
  10. Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!: What's up everyone. Hi my name is Josh. Gamertag,.... Yep, that's me. I am looking for dedicated, non-fearful players, to play destiny. I am NOT looking for cowards who quit the game before...