Looking for friends on the Xbox 360

Discus and support Looking for friends on the Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my name is . I am a friendly person, but if you cross me, prepare to get deleted. I don't care how old you are, I am just looking for people that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II IX Jeteye IX, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Looking for friends on the Xbox 360

Hi my name is . I am a friendly person, but if you cross me, prepare to get deleted. I don't care how old you are, I am just looking for people that like to have fun, are respectful, don't toss around racist, sexist, ageist, sizeist,
    ableist, or homophobic jokes, and also have a working mic (COMMUNICATION IS KEY WHEN PLAYING IN A PARTY)

Games I play for THE XBOX 360 ONLY!!!:

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call Of Duty: World At War

Titanfall

Halo: Reach (one with the CE anniversary)

Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Gears Of War (the first one)

Battlefield 3

Supremacy MMA

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Add me! GT:

:)

II IX Jeteye IX, Jan 2, 2015
  2. Looking for friends on the Xbox 360

I'm looking for gamers that do not toss around sexist, racist, ageist, ableist, siizeist, or homophobic jokes. I'm also looking for people who don't get mad so easy. I play on weekends between 6am-10 pm EST. (Canadian time) Please have a working mic because
    communication is important when playing in a party. I play Advanced Warfare, Ghosts, Black Ops 2, Moden Warfare 2, Titanfall, Battlefield 3, Gears of War (the first one) and Halo: Reach (with CE anniversary) Post your gamertag below and I will add you!! Please
    enter what games you play and what time you play on weekens so I know. I'm from Canada, so times must be Canadaian Times!!!!! (EST)

II IX Jeteye IX, Jan 2, 2015
  3. Looking for friends on the 360

Hi I am new to the forums, looking for friends on the 360 as not getting a xbox one until later this year. I also dont have gold on this account as this is not my mind gamertag.

SANX-719241AA-EC6E-42B6-A223-0CDD18048A1E, Jan 2, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Looking for friends on the Xbox 360