Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...

Discus and support Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought both of my kids an XBox. Can I share my gamepass with both of them? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as to how? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Guy_On_Not_A_Buffalo, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...

I bought both of my kids an XBox. Can I share my gamepass with both of them? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as to how?

submitted by /u/Guy_On_Not_A_Buffalo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Guy_On_Not_A_Buffalo, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Tobiasbuch Win User

cant download battlefield or any game from EA even though i have xbox gamepass

no i dont have it through game share i bought xbox gamepass ultimate on my pc on windows
  3. Sunhammer01 Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.
  4. RNJosh Win User

My game share is not working

I cant play the games but it also says I don't have gamepass or ea play, when I know for a fact my friend has gamepass, when I click to look through the gamepass games it prompts me to buy the gamepass when I shouldn't have to buy it because the friend I'm game sharing with has it. I can't play or install games from gamepass or games (not in gamepass) that he bought digitally. It's as if im getting nothing at all from gamesharing with him. When it was working about a month ago.
  5. sHorTyz NC Win User

Destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc

I bought destiny 2 shadowkeep dlc I am trying to game share with my family xbox list I need help.
    It looks like Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is treating itself as an entirely new game from Destiny 2. While my family was previously able to use 2 copies of Destiny 2 and 1 copy of the expansions, this new expansion seems to need a copy for each family xbox.

Hi,you could close more information on the bungie twitter channel and ask with a question if this problem is present with other users I open a support ticket from their site, and understand if it really is not possible to share the game through the xbox family
    system
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

I have two xboxs and i recently got gamepass Ultimate to share games with my wife on xbox number 2.

xbox number two, has my wifes profile and my profile and this xbox is set to be my home console and has been for a long time.

I have also my xbox, xbox number 1, which only has my profile on it. Previously any purchased games on xbox number one would show up ready to to install on xbox number 2 on my wifes profile.

Now i have gamepass, games i install on xbox number one wont show up on xbox number two. If my wife is logged in, she cannot choose to install any gamepass games, despite my account being home on the console.

So far, i have only been able to get a gamepass game to even install on the machine is if i sign in on my profile on her xbox, download it, and then log back into my wifes profile where it shows up under ready to install.

I dont feel this is working as intended. Any advice? Should re-do the home console switch back to my xbox and then back to my wifes (using up two transfers)?

Is this honestly how its supposed to work? It seems very convoluted in comparison to normal purchased game sharing...
    Try redownloading your profile
Thema:

Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...

1. Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my... - Similar Threads - Looking direction share

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....