looking for competitive gamers

Discus and support looking for competitive gamers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the disciples of hell clan is looking for competitive gamers for call of duty and mlg. The members we have are good but more casual than competitive so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoHxCHAOS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. DoHxCHAOS
    DoHxCHAOS Guest

the disciples of hell clan is looking for competitive gamers for call of duty and mlg. The members we have are good but more casual than competitive so im looking to beef up our competitive team. The only requirements are you must have a mic and please be
    good I will not accept gamers with a k/d lower than .9 or less. we have a website and I am working on a youtube account. if you are interested message me on xbox live and we will see what you got good luck

:)

DoHxCHAOS, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Lirpa93
    Lirpa93 Guest
    Looking for non competitive gamers.

I must say, I don't have much for skill as I'm a newbie at this but if anyone wants to play sometime, let me know. I'm a 19 year old female from Canada. looking for competitive gamers :D If you do add me, send me a message saying you're from here as I generally ignore random friend requests.

Currently, I have Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Revelations. I was really into Battlefield Bad Company 2 but sadly my disc has stopped working. I really should learn to buy games new... I'll be buying the third Assassin's
    Creed in three weeks once I get my cheque.

Happy Gaming everyone!

Lirpa93, Jan 1, 2014
  3. banzy 3 g
    banzy 3 g Guest
    Looking for non competitive gamers.

I would like to play with you but the only game i got like you is Halo 3 looking for competitive gamers :(

banzy 3 g, Jan 1, 2014
  4. DoHxCHAOS
    DoHxCHAOS Guest

DoHxCHAOS, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: