Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window'

Discus and support Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window' in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm trying to look for 'Kinect v2 adapter for window' on Microsoft store, but I cannot find any. Since I am to plug the kinect v2 with my PC,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CanineCake55787, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window'

Hi all,

I'm trying to look for 'Kinect v2 adapter for window' on Microsoft store, but I cannot find any. Since I am to plug the kinect v2 with my PC, I need the apdater to do so. Does anyone know where I can buy the adapter with bill so I can get refund from the
    school?

Thank you very much!

:)

CanineCake55787, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Hokenweazen
    Hokenweazen Guest
    Hokenweazen, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Kinect for Windows v2 sensor and Xbox One S

Hey there Nixe Ahn,

Using that adapter you, should be able to hook the Kinect Sensor up to an Xbox One S console. The

FAQ guide
    for the Kinect for Windows v2 would suggest that when using the adapter the sensor should work on an Xbox One console, or Xbox One S console using the adapter since functionally it can be used in the reverse scenario.

From the FAQ

If you already own a Kinect for Windows v2 sensor, please be assured that our support for the v2 sensor remains unchanged and you can continue to use it for both commercial and non-commercial uses. If you don’t have a Kinect for Windows v2 sensor, we encourage
    you to purchase the Kinect for Xbox One sensor and Kinect Adapter for Windows—which together, are functionally identical to the v2 sensor for developing and running Kinect for Windows v2 applications. We no longer manufacture Kinect for Windows v2 sensors
    and have sold out of existing stock."

Microsoft has consolidated the Kinect for Windows developer experience around the Kinect for Xbox One sensor and is no longer producing the Kinect for Windows v2 sensor. We encourage developers who do not already have the v2 sensor to use the functionally
    identical Kinect for Xbox One sensor and Kinect Adapter for Windows to create interactive v2 solutions and applications. The adapter enables you to connect a Kinect for Xbox One sensor to Windows 8.0, 8.1, and 10 PCs and tablets in the same way as you would
    a Kinect for Windows v2 sensor. Since the Kinect for Xbox One and Kinect for Windows v2 sensors are functionally identical, the Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0 works exactly the same with either."

So by this information you should be able to use it without any issues, since it works in the reverse scenario.

I hope that helps to clarify things for you. Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window' :)

Mister Mascot, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window'

Hi, you wont find one now, as they have been discontinued, so the retail stores are no longer stocking them. You might be lucky finding a refurbished one somewhere. But you will not find a new one.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 23, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    The product is discontinued and microsoft/xbox does not sell it anymore.

You will have to buy it on Ebay or Amazon but it will be expensive since people know that that's the only way to buy it. It could be up towards $200 or more.

Just checked and a genuine Microsoft product seller is selling it for $139.99 on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-OEM-Kinect-Adapter-Windows/dp/B00NMSHT7E/

Beware the chinese fake ones that aren't on that page or this one: Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Microsoft OEM Kinect Adapter for Windows

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

The product is discontinued and microsoft/xbox does not sell it anymore.

You will have to buy it on Ebay or Amazon but it will be expensive since people know that that's the only way to buy it. It could be up towards $200 or more.

Just checked and a genuine Microsoft product seller is selling it for $139.99 on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-OEM-Kinect-Adapter-Windows/dp/B00NMSHT7E/

Beware the chinese fake ones that aren't on that page or this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NMSHT7E/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, you wont find one now, as they have been discontinued, so the retail stores are no longer stocking them. You might be lucky finding a refurbished one somewhere. But you will not find a new one.
  8. DrifterX22 Win User

Kinect 1 not connecting or recognized by pc.

There are two versions of the Kinect the newer model requires an adapter as it has what looks like a USB but draws more power.

Found these requirements you may want to review.

Requirements to use Kinect with windows PC
  9. denis97g Win User

X box Kinect - motion sensor games

kinect production has been discontinued, so you'll have to find a shop that sells it or find someone that sells a second hand one. Plus, you'll need an adapter to plug it in the xbox. That's everything you need to play kinect games.
  10. Phatb411z Win User

Can't move in menu at all

Try joining xbox beta updates if you can or take it to an authorised repair shop
Thema:

1. Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window' - Similar Threads - Looking authorised shop

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....