Looking for adult COD:AW clan war clan (XBONE)

Discus and support Looking for adult COD:AW clan war clan (XBONE) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of my favorite things in Ghosts was fighting to win clan wars. Unfortunately with me moving to the XBONE and most of my clan sticking with 360 I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Touwe, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Touwe
    Touwe Guest

One of my favorite things in Ghosts was fighting to win clan wars. Unfortunately with me moving to the XBONE and most of my clan sticking with 360 I am left without a group to roll with in clan wars this time around.

I am looking for an adult clan, not just adult in age, but at least reasonably mature players. Have to plan on doing clan wars, and making an effort to win, and willing to play every game mode.

I am not sure I will remember to check this so feel free to send me a message if your clan fits these requirements, and are recruiting.

:)

Touwe, Dec 1, 2014
  2. HULKNUT
    HULKNUT Guest
    Looking for clan

Looking for clan in destiny and cod aw

HULKNUT, Dec 1, 2014
  3. FaZe Conbomb
    FaZe Conbomb Guest
    Join Our Clan

now recruiting for Nos gaming clan. We are a diamond division clan for AW on xbone. for more info go to
    nosgaming_ig.
    You game,We game harder.

FaZe Conbomb, Dec 1, 2014
  4. MaluNYMets
    MaluNYMets Guest

Hey if your looking for a Clan that has been around and is looking to be around for years to come then Divine Knights is the place for you.

We've been around for 6 years now. I'm one of the founding members.

We look to win while having fun. Only requirements is that you have a mic, you act mature and most importantly have fun!

There are plenty of clan options but we have proven time and time again that we are a clan that wins and also gives you stability.

We also make sure you are a right fit for our clan and we are a right fit for you. We don't just let anyone who's looking for a clan in. We make sure your personality and skill set match what we are doing as a clan. As long as you are a team player and communicates
    well and willing to learn and develop Divine KNights is the perfect place for you!

www.divineknightsclan.com

MaluNYMets, Dec 2, 2014
  5. MaluNYMets Win User

Hey if your looking for a Clan that has been around and is looking to be around for years to come then Divine Knights is the place for you.

We've been around for 6 years now. I'm one of the founding members.

We look to win while having fun. Only requirements is that you have a mic, you act mature and most importantly have fun!

There are plenty of clan options but we have proven time and time again that we are a clan that wins and also gives you stability.

We also make sure you are a right fit for our clan and we are a right fit for you. We don't just let anyone who's looking for a clan in. We make sure your personality and skill set match what we are doing as a clan. As long as you are a team player and communicates
    well and willing to learn and develop Divine KNights is the perfect place for you!

www.divineknightsclan.com
  6. PwNxNOoBSx219 Win User

Can't connect to X-Box live

farcry 4 is awesome and i know i want to play it online right now and i was just in clan wars on cod aw and this *** happens
  7. XGC TigerLily Win User

Looking for a clan cod aw

Xiled gaming, great gaming community with over 75,000 members, MUST BE 18+ to join. Primarily Advanced warfare but also for destiny but we also have clans for other games as well. If you are interested add me or let me know!!

gamer tag-

www.xiledgaming.com

GAME ON :D
  8. Bozzy killed U Win User

We are looking for gamers that want a better gaming experience, make new friends and dominate online.

If interested please feel free to contact me on this site or through messageing. gamer tagTaintedxSac( tell him u wanna join). If you want to just join directly please click on the link below.

iconik-gaming.com/forum.php

[​IMG]
  9. XDNM Win User

If you are on Xbox 360 then send me a friend request, gamertag;
Thema:

1. Looking for adult COD:AW clan war clan (XBONE) - Similar Threads - Looking adult COD

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags: Team UnitedMassGaming is Hosting Tryouts you must have a working xbl mic and a 0.8kd in call of duty ghosts add and message on xbl to tryout we look for 1000 new member so Quit playing by...
  10. look for adult friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    look for adult friends: i play halo 4 mass effect 3 gears of war 3 poker and uno that my online games i am 33 looking for friendley adults to play with 8df9c371-e755-479a-a5ee-3f719dfe0b8d