Looking for a team

Discus and support Looking for a team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a level 26 warlock and I am looking for a team to do strikes, Raids, and other events along the way 3432e8ee-8755-4b5f-915e-6bf7e2ecb1e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spartann1198, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Spartann1198
    Spartann1198 Guest

Looking for a team

I am a level 26 warlock and I am looking for a team to do strikes, Raids, and other events along the way

:)

Spartann1198, Jan 1, 2015
  2. Looking for a Team.

Come on over to digitalviolence.net and meet a bunch of adult gears players. We play every day and would love to help you out.

SpooKiee1337394, Jan 1, 2015
  3. Desbian 83
    Desbian 83 Guest
    Looking for a team.

Hey guys and gals, i'm looking for a few players who want to start from scratch all the way to the end on survival. We will be using each others ideas and builds to make an awesome base and we will all chip in to find the resources needed to survive, build
    and eventualy* beat the ender dragon.

Sorry but must have mic and no squeaky kids!

Send me a FR if you are intrested.

Desbian 83, Jan 1, 2015
  4. Bullet ZER0 Win User

Looking for a Team.

i'll be down for some insane campaign
  5. SoulWeaponry Win User

Looking for a Team.

I'll be the dom to your Marcus. Count me in. Down for whatever
  6. Joe_Weaver Win User

looking for a team

Loyalty Honor Respect LHR is a great gaming community where we have pro teams and competitions for MS points. we strive to provide a positive gaming experience for everyone. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MORE INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
  7. SpooKiee1337394 Win User

Looking for a Team.

Come on over to digitalviolence.net and meet a bunch of adult gears players. We play every day and would love to help you out.
  8. Beef tF Win User

Looking for team

Looking for people to do the following:

Crota's end- at the end fighting Crota

Vault of glass- at the gate lord

Weekly nightfall or heroic- I have done them both but I will help those who need it

Or anything else
Thema:

Looking for a team

1. Looking for a team - Similar Threads - Looking team

2. Is there any way to get the enforcement team to not look at one message and look at the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to get the enforcement team to not look at one message and look at the...: I was wrongfully banned and was confident the appeal would go in my favor. Someone was harassing me in my messages - repeatedly saying they had sex with my mother. I replied and said “well she’s...
  3. Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?: Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone? I use both PS5 and Xbox series X but for Xbox series X when I remote play, the quality of streaming is far worse...
  4. Why does the enforcement team not punish cheaters or even look into it or review my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the enforcement team not punish cheaters or even look into it or review my...: Ok a player cheats me I report it nothing gets done we have a conversation I tell him he's ruined GTA. No profanity,no abbreviations, or misspelled words to make other words, or any kind of hidden...
  5. I got suspended for a gamerpic and I can’t get enforcement team to look into it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for a gamerpic and I can’t get enforcement team to look into it.: Can somebody tell me how to contact the enforcement team in a way that they will respond i’m not sure how my gamerpic was offensive if anybody can help i would appreciate it but also i can’t even...
  6. Can someone from the dev team please have a look at the xbox 360 marketplace 404 error?...

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone from the dev team please have a look at the xbox 360 marketplace 404 error?...: First, I would like to apologize if this is somewhat off-topic, but I feel like I have nowhere else to turn to. Now, for the actual problem. If I were to describe it shortly, I would say...
  7. I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...: I reached out to the former head of the back compat team and expressed the concerns of the community members that have been having issues with Resident Evil 0 and REMake. Constantly telling...
  8. Need enforcement team to look at this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need enforcement team to look at this: hi so my account: got suspended for 24 hours and I was talking to Stephen S for support and he told me to post on here hoping you would see this and help me get my account unsuspended, thank you...
  9. Suspension, Enforcement team please look at this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension, Enforcement team please look at this.: Hi,this is Marcel's mom,Melanie. I contacted Microsoft support a couple of times due to my son's account being banned for something he didn't do. So about at 11:30 Friday night my son busted in my...
  10. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.: I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also have the incident recorded and it can be found...