Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!

Discus and support Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChitBric740, Jan 14, 2014.

1. ChitBric740
    ChitBric740 Guest

Hey there fellow gamers?

I'd like to invite you to join
    Revolution of Gaming
    . We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We support Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC games.

We have brigades for Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Gosts, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Halo 4, League of Legends and communities of gamers on GTA V, DayZ, Minecraft, FIFA, Madden, Defiance, Forza and many more. we have brigades worldwide as well. There are
    NO AGE or SKILL REQUIREMENT... There is no trying out, unless you decide to try out for a competitive team. There also is NO requirement to change your GAMERTAG at anytime.

We offer:

Podcast Team

Graphics Team

YouTube Team

Recruitment Team

News Team

Competitive Teams (Gamebattles and others)

Military Rank Structure

Tournaments and Rewards

How do you join?

Go to
    Revolution of Gaming

Create a free forum account and confirm your e-mail address in the welcome e-mail.

State the referer as Buckeyes740 when it asks who told you about the site.

Click the RoG Brigades tab and
    Join a Brigade

Use the format requested to apply to a brigade of your choice (RoG Nemesis is quite in need of Xbox One Battlefield 4 Gamers)

Wait for a commander to accept your application (within 24 hours)

Introduce yourself on the forums!

We all look forward to gaming with you!!!

:)

ChitBric740, Jan 14, 2014
  2. bryanmac199
    bryanmac199 Guest
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!

bryanmac199, Jan 14, 2014
  3. ChitBric740
    ChitBric740 Guest

Hey there fellow gamers?

I'd like to invite you to join
    Revolution of Gaming
    . We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We support Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC games.

We have brigades for Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Gosts, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Halo 4, League of Legends and communities of gamers on GTA V, DayZ, Minecraft, FIFA, Madden, Defiance, Forza and many more. we have brigades worldwide as well. There are
    NO AGE or SKILL REQUIREMENT... There is no trying out, unless you decide to try out for a competitive team. There also is NO requirement to change your GAMERTAG at anytime.

We offer:

Podcast Team

Graphics Team

YouTube Team

Recruitment Team

News Team

Competitive Teams (Gamebattles and others)

Military Rank Structure

Tournaments and Rewards

How do you join?

Go to
    Revolution of Gaming

Create a free forum account and confirm your e-mail address in the welcome e-mail.

State the referer as Buckeyes740 when it asks who told you about the site.

Click the RoG Brigades tab and
    Join a Brigade

Use the format requested to apply to a brigade of your choice (RoG Nemesis is quite in need of Xbox One Battlefield 4 Gamers)

Wait for a commander to accept your application (within 24 hours)

Introduce yourself on the forums!

We all look forward to gaming with you!!!

ChitBric740, Jan 14, 2014
  4. DGC P1nk LS Win User

Fantastic community! Very friendly and active. I also love the fun, laid-back atmosphere that the community and it's members have.

~Pink
  5. DGC P1nk LS Win User

Looking for a mature Battlefield 4 Xbox One clan? Look no further!

We're currently holding a DGC Caption Contest where the winner gets full year of XBL Gold, a new Xbox One/360 game or a Season Pass to any game - their choice.

We also started our own magazine in May 2014 which has over 10k views in just 3 weeks.

Check our the community and let me know if you have any questions!! @DGC Pink LS on the site. :)
  6. Inferno20 Win User

Uhh... you have "State the Referer as RoG Shawzborne when it asks you who told you about the site." at #1 then use your name at the bottom.

Copy/paste fail.
  7. DGC P1nk LS Win User

Looking for a mature Battlefield 4 Xbox One clan? Look no further!

They're a great group!! The community also supports BO2, Ghosts, and Titanfall on the 360 and Xbox One.

DGC is a community built for gamers who have a passion for playing video games in a community with a fun, laid-back atmosphere involving a rank structure.
  8. playahata187 Win User

PLAY COD:GHOSTS WITH MATURE ADULTS???

I'm a UK player aged 39 .

I play COD Ghosts on the xbox360 and looking for a mature clan and would like to join. Been playing since COD4.
Thema:

1. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further! - Similar Threads - Looking Mature Battlefield

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....