Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 )

Discus and support Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 ) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone i hope you're having a good day. I have xbox series x and before i buy any tv for it, i did watched so many reviews on YouTube that said... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zealousideal_Eye7361, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 )

Hey everyone i hope you're having a good day. I have xbox series x and before i buy any tv for it, i did watched so many reviews on YouTube that said LG NANO86 can run the series x on 4K UHD at 120HZ with no problems but that didn't work for me, All i get is 4K UHD at 60HZ And when i go to 4K TV details all the lines are green Except those 2 : 1st one in tv resolution: - your tv setup doesn't support 4K UHD at 120HZ

2nd one in playing games: - your tv setup doesn't support dolby vision for gaming at 4K 120HZ

I used xbox cable in HDMI 1

Can anyone please give me a solution for that problem

Thank you for reading, have a nice day.

submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Eye7361
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zealousideal_Eye7361, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Best TV for XBOX ONE X

The LG UHD 4K TVs are really nice and capable of running 4K for the Xbox One X. They are a little more affordable compared to Samsung.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x

I have a lg 4k tv with hdmi 2.0
    That will work fine with Xbox Series X,

However you wont get the 120hz refresh rates at 4K, as that requires to have HDMI 2.1, other than that your TV is fine to use, if your not to bothered about 120hz refresh rates at 4K as an issue for you, there's no need for a new TV.
  4. LukeHarris101 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

I had the same issue with my LG Tv but with my Xbox S. The fix for me was to get a HDMI 2.1 lead, the one with the Xbox doesn’t allow the 120hz 4K UHD!

If you go into the Xbox display settings it will tell you what it’s reading from the TV and the compatibility.

If you already have HDMI 2.1 then can’t help sorry!
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

4k monitor or a 4k TV budget friendly thank you

If it's only just for use with the Series X, I would opt for a TV, A 4K true 120Hz TV...

This would be the 4K TV, I would personally go for at a minimum, If pairing with the Xbox Series X...

Amazon.co.uk - LG C1 - 4K - 120Hz TV - There is the newer LG C2 model but it would cost more.

With a 4K monitor, you'd really need to get one that has HDMI 2.1 ports for it to work flawlessly with the Series X, Though that would mean it'll be a 4K 144Hz monitor,

With the Xbox Series X only being able to output a maximum of 120Hz, A 144Hz monitor can be a bit of a waste due to not using the monitor full potential, unless it also being used with a high end 4K high refresh rate gaming PC, never the less it will still give you 4K at 120Hz...

This would be the 4K monitor, I would personally go for at a minimum, If pairing with the Xbox Series X...

Amazon.co.uk - Gigabyte M32U - 4K - 144Hz Monitor

I personally use a LG 27GP950 4K 144Hz monitor with the Series X, But i also use it with my high refresh rate 4K gaming PC.

Not knowing your budget, The TV and Monitor i linked, I wouldn't go for anything less personally, without compromising the gaming experience too much.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox serie x 120 FPS TV Samsung 55TU8005

hi i would like to have 120 fps on my tv with my serie x , i take yu a screenshot of settings tv, i dont understand why in settings xbox they dont proposed 120 fps at 4k but i can play 120 fps at 1080p ?
    You won't get 120 fps on that TV, as it's only a 60hz display, 60hz = 60 fps at most

To get up to 120 fps at 4K, you need a TV that supports 120hz and has HDMI 2.1 ports and again your TV only has HDMI 2.0 ports, but most games on the Series X are locked to 60 fps at 4K,

Something like the LG CX is the best TV to get at the moment, and that's a TV that can go 4K at 120hz,

A 60hz display = up to a maximum of 60 fps

A 120hz display = up to a maximum of 120 fps.
Thema:

Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 )

1. Looking for a help : My xbox series x can't run 4k UHD at 120HZ in my tv ( LG NANO86 ) - Similar Threads - Looking help series

2. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  3. Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide: Hello, I really want an ultra wide monitor but I'm concerned with the sizing issue and possible compatibility issues. Wanted to get some feedback. I also do school and work from home. I would...
  4. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  5. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  6. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...: Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token...
  7. Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on Hitman 3 Connectivity problems: Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of Hitman 3 connectivity problems. Auto saves constantly fail. Manual saves fail. Saved games from the past show as corrupted when loading. If I go offline,...
  8. Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help on a startup error, os build 22000.3542.amd64fre.xb_flt_2202co.220202-1734: Hey everyone, trying to fix my brothers Xbox one x and noticed it was having a startup error and I've tried all the troubleshoot steps on xbox.com and nothing seems to work but I did look up his...
  9. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  10. My games don’t look 4K anymore help me

in XboX Insiders
    My games don’t look 4K anymore help me: I have a 4K UHD TV that i just got for my birthday and When I first got my TV the games we’re playing on 4K it was bright an vivid an looks great. But now when I play that same game it looks paler...