Looking for a good mic with a built in voice changer

Discus and support Looking for a good mic with a built in voice changer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my friends always complain about my high-pitched voice ear-raping them. I was wondering if anybody knew of any voice-changing mics that I could get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Headless Ademar, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Looking for a good mic with a built in voice changer

So my friends always complain about my high-pitched voice ear-raping them. I was wondering if anybody knew of any voice-changing mics that I could get for around 150$? I would prefer one with a 'normal' male voice, but if it has more than that I don't care.
    I could have some fun with them too.

I've been searching around but can't seem to find anything for xbox one?

If you can help me out, I'd appreciate it!

:)

Headless Ademar, Apr 16, 2018
  2. game dvr doesnt let you choose what mic to record with

i have a built in mic in my laptop that is broken but i have a good mic plugged in... for some reason it chooses to record with the broken one instead of letting me choose between input devices... how do i change what mic game dvr records with...

AzdroLiveGaming, Apr 16, 2018
  3. Squirejoer
    Squirejoer Guest
    Microsoft writes letter to Xbox community

my mic doesnt work and i want to use that bing but can i use bing with controller or is it built for voice?????

Squirejoer, Apr 16, 2018
  4. Squirejoer Win User

Microsoft writes letter to Xbox community

my mic doesnt work and i want to use that bing but can i use bing with controller or is it built for voice?????
  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

Multi disc drive

Ben heck built a automatic an

Disk changer
  6. Kev7420 Win User

Disabling game bar and using xbox voice chat in app?

you can use the xbox app for voice chat. I also recommend a head set with volume and mic control built in.
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Built in Disk Changer for Xbox one.

A built in disc changer? That is just flat out silly
  8. vikingland1 Win User

Xbox One 'Hardcore' Controller Rumoured

A built in mic for voice comands for people without kinect. That would be an improvement. Other than that I think the controller is still the best one.
Thema:

Looking for a good mic with a built in voice changer

1. Looking for a good mic with a built in voice changer - Similar Threads - Looking mic built

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar): Every time I click off game bar to play a game my mic doesn't take any input, however it work as excepted while looking at xbox game bar. I have tried alot of different things such as updating...