Looking for a friendly xbox one community? Ive got the answer :)

Discus and support Looking for a friendly xbox one community? Ive got the answer :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellow live members. Currently I'm recruiting for RBG (Rebellion gaming) community/clan I am in on Xbox one. We mainly play Titanfall but game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gynomite, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Gynomite
    Gynomite Guest

Hello fellow live members.

Currently I'm recruiting for RBG (Rebellion gaming) community/clan I am in on Xbox one. We mainly play Titanfall but game together on others too.

We are a diverse community of fun loving people. We laugh and we game. We have opportunities for advancement also,
    IF you want to advance. If your interested in potentially becoming a part of a close knit community(Xbox one/Titanfall) then send me a message and we can get together and talk about you becoming a new member Looking for a friendly xbox one community? Ive got the answer :) :)

The only requirement is, we request that you be at least 13 years old or up. Majority of us are 18 and above.

:)

Gynomite, Jul 31, 2014
  2. Gynomite
    Gynomite Guest
    Looking for a close knit community? Ive got the answer.

This is for Xbox one, just to be clear Looking for a friendly xbox one community? Ive got the answer :) :)

Do you play Titanfall? Are you looking for a very active community to game with and have some awesome laughs? Do you need more friends? Are you looking for people who are laid back? People who play as a team?

If you answered yes, then I may have the place for you.

I am part of Rebellion Gaming(RBG). We are a Titanfall community and thoroughly enjoy the game. Thats not all though! We also play other games together, majority of us will be getting Destiny and even the Halo Master Chief Collection. Some members also game
    on Battlefield and Cod.(It is a requirement that you own Titanfall).

Message me and we can party up sometime and address any questions/concerns you may have and I can give you more info.

Gynomite, Jul 31, 2014
  3. Good Headsets

Ive got the Xbox One and im looking for a good surround sound headset. Anyone got any suggestions?

HeatOfLisboa67, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: