Looking for a clan for either Halo 4 or GTA5 or any of the latest CODs

Discus and support Looking for a clan for either Halo 4 or GTA5 or any of the latest CODs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my name is xChaos XXIV. I'm looking for a clan in either halo or gta or cod. I'm a great gamer, I have good skills in each game, and I want to rank up,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EGC Hades, Aug 3, 2014.

1. EGC Hades
    EGC Hades Guest

my name is xChaos XXIV. I'm looking for a clan in either halo or gta or cod. I'm a great gamer, I have good skills in each game, and I want to rank up, and possibly become a leader of my own section of the clan. I am a great leader, I stay involved in all
    clan aspects. I've been in two separate DHGs, Dark Horizon and Dark Harbor. I have a girlfriend I live with, and a job, but when I have a duty to the clan, I'll always try to exceed the expectations of my superiors, in hopes of one day becoming THEIR superior.
    So send a message my way, and we'll see if I have what it takes to join your clan.

Thanks,

xChaos XXIV

:)

EGC Hades, Aug 3, 2014
  2. ssd clan recuriting

Looking for new members to join our clan we play gta5 call of duty halo battlefield ifmyou have any ? About our clan feel to message me on xbox

HellHoundRuler, Aug 3, 2014
  3. yHeA b0y
    yHeA b0y Guest
    Bf3, halo 4 clan/community

Just looking to see if any members or leaders were recruiting for a BF3 gamebattles Clan or halo 4 game battles clan or Or to play with ppl hmu.

yHeA b0y, Aug 3, 2014
  4. RCMP Tim
    RCMP Tim Guest

what platform r u on and as in clan do you want to be in a gta5 police clan or something else

RCMP Tim, Aug 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: