Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation.

Discus and support Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, As title says, I am looking for a sound system on a budget of £100, doesn't have to be pretty I just want to upgrade from my current tinny TV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bandyb123, Apr 3, 2014.

1. bandyb123
    bandyb123 Guest

Hi All,

As title says, I am looking for a sound system on a budget of £100, doesn't have to be pretty I just want to upgrade from my current tinny TV speakers. I do currently have a surround sound system but it only supports HDMI and Scart. I also need it to include
    my Virgin Tivo box in to the mix. Due to the budget I was thinking maybe a sound bar.

Here is the equip I currently have:

TV - Toshiba Regza 32CV711B1 (HDMI 1 = Xboxone, HDMI 2 = Sony Home Theatre)

Virgin Media Tivo Box

Xbox One (HDMI in = Virgin Box)

Sound - Sony DVD Home Theatre System (DAV-TZ230)

Any help from some boffins would be appreciated, I intend to use the Xbox to play DVD/Blue Ray so losing the Sony isn't a problem.

:)

bandyb123, Apr 3, 2014
  2. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest
    Home theater via x1

looking to buy a new sound system to work with my xbox one. Less than $200 is my budget...

Can I g3t some suggestions

macstang15, Apr 3, 2014
  3. DJ Morpheus
    DJ Morpheus Guest
    Recommendations for sound

Hi Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation. :).

I use a receiver & speakers, for the immersion for everyone in the room, and it's great for your movies too (I use XBO Media Player A LOT). My setup is a few years old now (Onkyo TX-SR308 & Tannoy 5.1 speakers and subwoofer), but it still works great for
    games/movies/TV... Nothing better than playing Dead Rising 3 on XBO with a surround sound setup, it's like being in The Walking Dead ;-).

The only downside for Media Player is, you have to switch the sound from Bitstream to 2-channel stereo for older stuff. We really need auto-switching for different sound options, because manual switching is a real pain.

Kind regards.

DJM.

DJ Morpheus, Apr 3, 2014
  4. Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation.

Your Dead McFly, Apr 5, 2014
  5. Your Dead McFly Win User

6. Ghetto Product Win User

Xbox 360 disc tray opening randomly.

Since your on a budget, and can not afford a new one, i highly recommend looking into sending it in for repair.

If you are still under warranty it may be free.
  7. Beard 0f Steel Win User

Gamer Chairs? Advice Req.

Ive heard a few bad things about gaming chairs being uncomfortable.

I would go for a leather recliner and a budget surround sound system if you dont already have one.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

4k monitor or a 4k TV budget friendly thank you

Hi,

It's going to be hard to recommend either a TV or a monitor that's 'budget friendly' without a budget to work with. How much are you willing to spend?
  9. DJ Morpheus Win User

Recommendations for sound

Hi :).

I use a receiver & speakers, for the immersion for everyone in the room, and it's great for your movies too (I use XBO Media Player A LOT). My setup is a few years old now (Onkyo TX-SR308 & Tannoy 5.1 speakers and subwoofer), but it still works great for
    games/movies/TV... Nothing better than playing Dead Rising 3 on XBO with a surround sound setup, it's like being in The Walking Dead ;-).

The only downside for Media Player is, you have to switch the sound from Bitstream to 2-channel stereo for older stuff. We really need auto-switching for different sound options, because manual switching is a real pain.

Kind regards.

DJM.
Thema:

1. Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation. - Similar Threads - Looking budget Sound

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  9. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  10. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....