Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

Discus and support Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeltaSquadLynn3, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a criminal offence by allowing these hackers to get away with it.
    Why?

also my sonn can’t even sign in when we do their is someones elses email in his place why? Plus I am sick and tired Microsoft is not doing enough to stop these hackers from doing fraud? Why are there not enough people to stop them? I am sick and tired of
    this we need help in getting my son account back soon as possible.

:)

DeltaSquadLynn3, Jul 21, 2018
  2. juanvallejo1
    juanvallejo1 Guest
    Minor account and buying games

Hello

I recently paid for a game for my son.

I told him to use his account to buy it, yet his account is configured as a MINOR then I approved and paid for the game using my account. The reason I did this is so that on his XBOX he has in his mother house he can play that specific game without my account
    being logged in that xbox.

If I check the PAYMENT HISTORY on his account I do not see any, not even this one.

Then that game has been downloaded in my XBOX with my account (parent) and not his.. then.

I don't want to pay two times for the same game. He uses his xbox when at home of his mother and plays the same games when at my home.

Could anyone advise on how to handle this? How can I make the previous game downloaded to be linked to his account?

thanks

juanvallejo1, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Mr shynn
    Mr shynn Guest
    split microsoft account which effect xbox gamer tag

my husband has a microsoft account and an xbox 360 (does not play live). my son has a microsoft account but uses my husbands live subscription on his xbox one. Problem is i need to split the accounts. every time my husband wants to send an email, my sons
    name appears (even though they have two different emails) and when my husband changes the name on his email, it changes it on my sons xbox one profile. How do I split the account completely without my son loosing his gamer tag. They each keep changing the
    name either on email or xbox one and it is driving me crazy. I just want them to be separate. This is not set up as an alias? MIchelle

Mr shynn, Jul 21, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

gds1972, Jul 21, 2018
  5. Apex Sacred
    Apex Sacred Guest
    Please follow gds1972's step https://support.xbox.com/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution.

On Xbox you are encouraged to NOT hand out personal information including but not limited to the Email and Password of an account.

We understand others promising gamesharing seems to be alot of the issue when a child or even sometimes an adult really wants a certain game they cannot afford or aquire at that moment.

I do hope this gets fixed for you as soon as possible so you and your son may get back to gaming worry free. ALSO Please enable https://majornelson.com/2013/04/19/using-microsoft-two-factor-authentication-with-your-xbox-live-acc...-
    Two-Step Verification to help prevent this issue from ever occurring again

Thank you, and Happy Gaming!!!

Apex Sacred, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: