LOOK FOR RECRUITS FOR VAULT OF GLASS!!!

Discus and support LOOK FOR RECRUITS FOR VAULT OF GLASS!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HELLO I AM A LVL 27 WARLOCK, AND I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS A LVL 29 HUNTER! WE ARE LOOKING FOR OTHERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US IN THE VAULT OF GLASS!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cali lov3, Oct 19, 2014.

1. cali lov3
    cali lov3 Guest

HELLO I AM A LVL 27 WARLOCK, AND I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS A LVL 29 HUNTER! WE ARE LOOKING FOR OTHERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US IN THE VAULT OF GLASS!! WE ONLY ASK THAT YOU ARE LVL 27 OR HIGHER.

:)

cali lov3, Oct 19, 2014
  2. lMasterRoshi
    lMasterRoshi Guest
    Vault of Glass

Looking for 27+ for Vault of Glass.

lMasterRoshi, Oct 19, 2014
  3. TS Mexikaner
    TS Mexikaner Guest
    Vault of Glass Normal XBOX ONE

Im a level 28 Gunslinger Hunter Look for a group to do the Vault of Glass on Normal today. I will be on all day.

TS Mexikaner, Oct 19, 2014
  4. RoMoGAMER
    RoMoGAMER Guest

Depending on when you do the raid, I would be happy to join you with my lvl. 28 Titan. I'm on XBOX ONE PST (California).

I usually play daily. Mostly Evenings, especially on Sunday,Monday, Thursdays. NFL Football has priority ;^), (Go Denver Broncos !).

RoMoGAMER, Oct 20, 2014
  5. RoMoGAMER Win User

Depending on when you do the raid, I would be happy to join you with my lvl. 28 Titan. I'm on XBOX ONE PST (California).

I usually play daily. Mostly Evenings, especially on Sunday,Monday, Thursdays. NFL Football has priority ;^), (Go Denver Broncos !).
  6. UrMyFish0516 Win User

VOG

Looking to run vault of glass please. Lvl 27 titan
  7. cheta 10 Win User

Vault of Glass

Level 26 Hunter looking for a firteam for vault of glass, please invite me
  8. peachfuzz91 Win User

Destiny - 1-2 people to join the Clan and join our Raid

I'm a level 27 warlock. Looking to join to beat the vault glass raid on hard? Anyone?
  9. Meinham Win User

Vault of Glass, anyone?

add me anyone looking for people to take on the vault of glass

i am a level 28 warlock
Thema:

1. LOOK FOR RECRUITS FOR VAULT OF GLASS!!! - Similar Threads - RECRUITS VAULT GLASS

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  4. LIVE Come join my circus, im recruiting

in XboX Insiders
    LIVE Come join my circus, im recruiting: I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! https://www.twitch.tv/kylonewolf5487?sr=a submitted by /u/Ok_Manager_2753 [link] [comments]
  5. Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...: Getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a clean recruitment post in the Gems of War Club. See screenshot [img] 37241ebe-2f87-4e96-a3cc-351c16b67ec5
  6. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  7. Halo Reach Recruit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Recruit: Hi my name is xYunGxNiNjAx420 and im a inheritor on halo reach but it says im a recruit and I have nothing but when I go to the menu im inheritor please help. 29648cc3-d16f-4ae3-9daa-a93e4e7f3da2
  8. early recruit reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    early recruit reward: opened a thread for this already but it seems to be locked out to where i can not reply, when the change goes through at the end of the week, how am i supposed to claim the early recruit reward...
  9. Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack purchased but not downloading to XBox One ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack purchased but not downloading to XBox One ...: So I purchased the Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack and never received it. I tried two more times thinking that the request did not go through. So I have look on my acount billing and...
  10. GTA V CLAN CREW HEIST RECRUIT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V CLAN CREW HEIST RECRUIT: Me and 2 friends of mine are looking for that 4th person to help us complete heist in GTA V and do other fun activities. Our Requirements: Be between the ages of 14-19 Have a Mic Have GTA V...