Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

Discus and support Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PhantomKid143, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

/u/PhantomKid143, Aug 11, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox Series X

The design of the console isn't what I thought it was going to look like. I thought it would be much smaller. Looks bigger than the original xbox. The consles name isn't xbox series x, the name is xbox and the model type is series x. I kind of liked
    scarlett better along with those fan made photos where the console had red designs.
  3. GiftsGates Win User

Xbox store basket.

Hey guys,Just wondered if any of you xbox one/one X owners are as disappointed as me with the fact that the dynamic background included in the purchase of the 20th anniversary controller is only available for series X/S?Personally, I would have thought there could've been an update by now for the background to be made available to all consoles seeing as £60 was spent,like myself,purchasing the controller?Love the controller but feel robbed of the exclusive background form
  4. Siriusdish Win User

Xbox one s poor graphics

The Xbox One S wasn't made for 4k gaming. It was made more for 1080p gaming so that is why the graphics look worse on 4k rather than 1080p. Once you upgrade to a 4k designed console like the One X or Series X, then it would look better since, as I said,
    they're designed for 4k gaming.
  5. pjameleven Win User

Bring Gotham City Imposters to Backward Compatibility

The backwards compatibility team is working on the Series X so there won't be anymore games from the 360/original Xbox made back compatible until after the Series X launch.

That said, I would love to see Gotham City Impostors made playable on the Series X. That game was so much fun!
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox One X buzzing sound

That is normal. that is the fan my xbox one x has always made a similar noise
Thema:

Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

1. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!! - Similar Threads - Fan Made Series

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  4. My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...: It just seems to be running harder to the point where i feel very uncomfortable. Its as if I got a downgrade. Example: -Playing destiny 2 while talking to vendors. -Flight simulator was...
  5. This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!

in XboX Insiders
    This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  6. Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!: Hey guys! I'm making a Halo/Live Action film called The Game Player. It's going to be a action comedy with a lot of references to the Halo community and to Halo itself. I need voice actors and a...
  7. Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer: Hi Guys, wanna Show you my selfmade Trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary The Cutscenes are so awesome... [MEDIA] 110bcef1-394c-43a6-8caf-634a916d1782
  8. Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made): [MEDIA] Just wanted to make a movie trailer based on some of the footage from Battlefield 4 trailers. Let me know what you think!! 2e6cc982-b854-4bd7-86fd-5c98411ab1d3
  9. Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention: Adds swappable backgrounds, colours schemes, see-through tiles and more The new Xbox One UI talks back to you, and is coming this Christmas | GamesRadar+ ddfee9f9-e2b6-4d55-a3dc-04438fedf54d
  10. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.: Maybe we can get a fan to show Microsoft how cool voice messages on our Ones would be! :P ae424bcd-da9d-4755-bfac-4187437abb1b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reddit u/phantomkid143