Long wait times for cloud gaming

Discus and support Long wait times for cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see this thread was opened and closed before. There should be no reason it should have been closed as this issue is still not resolved. Some rep said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M. Halim87, Dec 28, 2023.

1. M. Halim87
    M. Halim87 Guest

I see this thread was opened and closed before. There should be no reason it should have been closed as this issue is still not resolved. Some rep said it’s being worked on over a year ago. It is definitely not fixed as I regularly get a wait time every single time I attempt to use it, usually in the 45 minute plus range. People stated that it’s a perk and that it’s in beta. I would like to know when the beta ends exactly or why people say to buy a series x or s which I have a series x and still want to get cloud gaming working since remote play has stopped working for months at a time consistently so how much money do I need to give Microsoft to use any of their products the way they’re intended. This is absolutely ridiculous. I NEVER have this issue with remote play on my PlayStation and the only reason I’m even paying for gamepass is because they advertise this product saying “ no wait times, no install, just play any gamepass game instantly”. Straight up false advertising and there should be a class action for this.

:)

M. Halim87, Dec 28, 2023
  2. JP1389 Win User

Long wait times in cloud gaming

I love how the thread you linked is locked down along with several others. As usual Microsoft puts out an inferior product without proper testing. Saving them money by having the end user do the testing and debugging. Why are we paying extra for a different product that's nowhere near as good as the previous? Maybe we should send them a message like Disney got and boycott their products until they understand the issue.
  3. riddan uddin Win User

I 100% agree with this i wake up and its just like a 9 min wait or if you stay up very late its only a second wait!!!
  4. average person Win User

your speaking facts bro i have to wait 4 hours bruh
  5. JufelAlex Harrington Win User

Wait, so if I bought like a gampass, is it faster queues?
  6. M. Halim87 Win User

So it is not as advertised, usable to not have to wait to download games? Since the point of using it in that scenario would be to reduce install/wait times not multiply them 10 fold? If I have to install a game it’s a one time thing, for me to load a game using streaming it takes multiple wait times of 60 plus minutes? I accidentally clicked the wrong game once without realizing it and I waited 60+ minutes only to be put back into a 60+ minute wait time. How is this acceptable in any way? If the servers are being updated regularly to mitigate this then why are my wait times only getting worse? Completely makes no sense… if you have higher number of users then spend more on servers it’s that simple. More money equals you should spend more..
Thema:

1. Long wait times for cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Long wait times

2. Xcloud wait times long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud wait times long: Is the cloud service only to see a countdown of more than 50 (and more) minutes to play? What's the point of a service that aims to be agile with those waiting times? And not only in the most...
  3. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  4. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  5. Why such a long wait time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why such a long wait time?: To play fortnite right now its 145 minute wait time like bruh 6d2f816e-a71a-42fa-8965-0ffb9289dd7b
  6. Long wait times in cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times in cloud gaming: I have noticed with Xbox cloud gaming that I have to wait over 200 minutes to play a game this has never happened before and and when I wait the time I get a message saying could not connect. I...
  7. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  8. Why is the wait time so long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the wait time so long.: I’m trying to get on Fortnite on cloud gaming and it’s taking 70 minutes to load everytime. I’m getting sick and tired of waiting for an hour and 10 minuets. I just want to play the game except I...
  9. Xcloud wait times long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud wait times long: I'm trying to play fortnite but the wait time goes too long 3befe9f7-918a-4a05-8f26-adce2ce0770e
  10. Cloud gaming had long wait times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming had long wait times: Hi there having problems with cloud gaming there are always long wait times to play any game I choose to play and most if the time it doesn’t load up the game . Its very annoying and wondering why...