Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...

Discus and support Long time xbox fanboy very upset here... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="x Dirty Old Man"] Wow, just wow. I'm getting insulted, bashed and called names for stating my opinion. I'm ashamed to say that I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CollapseControl, Jan 23, 2014.

  1. Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...


    [quote user="x Dirty Old Man"]

    Wow, just wow. I'm getting insulted, bashed and called names for stating my opinion. I'm ashamed to say that I know where you guys are coming from.

    I've defended MS on many a forum and you tube.

    I have been a defender of the faith for a long time now. Only to be devoured by my own pack.

    I would like to thank you all for opening my eyes and coming to a new conclusion.

    It doesn't matter if you are a fanboy of Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, or the PC. You are all *** nuts.

    [/quote] What i dont get about you is you dont wanna buy a ps4 cause of the sony community being obnoxious, yet when you look at the xbox apologists in the thread + users like tim dog and misterxmedia its pretty safe to say that every console community has
    nut jobs.



    These poverty line electronics attract the masses.
     
    SunwardSquire26, Jan 23, 2014
    #31
  2. I don't think many are attacking you. However, there is points on these forums where complaints come and some take it as a nuisance and may have poor reactions.
     
    CollapseControl, Jan 23, 2014
    #32
  3. @yozoo, TV is far from the first thing XB1 gamers talk about. It is always the games (mostly exclusives) then the Online (which includes gaming friends) and then the controller (which is always a persons preference).

    Other than that, for those undecided, it would come to the price difference.

    Only a very small fraction of the gaming world would really consider the minor display differences as a deciding factor.
     
    CollapseControl, Jan 23, 2014
    #33
  4. Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...

    @ DuFFuL sooooooooooooo you saying if you like playing games at native 720 HD is forget the XBOne and stay with the PS3 or the 360 = COOL ;-)
     
    WildChameleon, Jan 23, 2014
    #34
  5. XxMavr1kxX
    XxMavr1kxX Guest
    Resolution doesn't mean crap if the quality isn't there. Tablet games are 1080.

    I would take a game at 720/900 that has better quality over the same game that has 1080 and limited some stuff to get there (like making fog everywhere so you dont have to render a full background)
     
    XxMavr1kxX, Jan 23, 2014
    #35
  6. o Whee1s o
    o Whee1s o Guest
    Unbelievable. I am convinced MS paying half of these posts defending X1 lack of performance. Look, I love the x1 ok? I love the interface, switching to TV to games, MS servers, the controller, the exclusive games, I even like the that stupid eye recognizing
    me every time a log in - the X1 is better than the ps4, hands down.

    But guys, seriously, stop claiming that 720 is just as good as 1080 or that 30 FPS is the same as 60 FPS, to claim otherwise is incredibly misleading. If you act like you do not care then MS will not fix this issue and I want MS to fix it soon.
     
    o Whee1s o, Jan 23, 2014
    #36
  7. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Personally I think you have every right to your but to come on here saying that it's inferior, what did you think would happen? And when someone disagrees with you, you call them delusional. What would happen to any one here going to a ps forum and writing
    about that what you wrote about the xbox. Were you expecting cheers. In "my" opinion, resolution and framer are are not the deciding factor. If it were I would just stick to my pc. Is all I'm saying is if you don't want to get jumped on, choose your words
    wisely!
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 23, 2014
    #37
  8. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest

    Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...

    @Dirty I'd like to state that I'm not apart of your pack or anyone else's.
     
    Burst Axe, Jan 23, 2014
    #38
  9. XxMavr1kxX
    XxMavr1kxX Guest
    No One is paying me anything. Do I want the games to be full 1080 and 60 fps? Yes I do. But dont say that quality doesn't matter. I would rather have Ryse look like it does now, then add fog to the background to make it 1080. You can't deny that.
     
    XxMavr1kxX, Jan 23, 2014
    #39
  10. XxMavr1kxX
    XxMavr1kxX Guest
    I am not being payed. I would rather have Ryse look the way it does at 900, than have it 1080 and have fog in the background to get it there.

    Dont get me wrong, I want 1080/60, but I dont want to have less quality trying to achieve that.
     
    XxMavr1kxX, Jan 23, 2014
    #40
  11. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Wildchameleon no that's not what I'm saying. I was just pointing out that the still looked good and ran smooth because it was said that 720p looked worse and that 30 fps ran clunky. And it's not just about res when it comes to better hardware. To me it's
    more I out texture, practical effects, and how many things are going on on the screen. I would rather have a highly detailed game at a lower res than one with less detail that looked sharper.
     
    DuFFuL, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. DuFFuL Win User

    Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...

    Wildchameleon no that's not what I'm saying. I was just pointing out that the still looked good and ran smooth because it was said that 720p looked worse and that 30 fps ran clunky. And it's not just about res when it comes to better hardware. To me it's
    more I out texture, practical effects, and how many things are going on on the screen. I would rather have a highly detailed game at a lower res than one with less detail that looked sharper.
  13. WildChameleon Win User

    Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...

    @ DuFFuL sooooooooooooo you saying if you like playing games at native 720 HD is forget the XBOne and stay with the PS3 or the 360 = COOL ;-)
  14. CollapseControl Win User

    Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...

    I don't think many are attacking you. However, there is points on these forums where complaints come and some take it as a nuisance and may have poor reactions.
  15. SunwardSquire26 Win User

    Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...

    [quote user="x Dirty Old Man"]

    Wow, just wow. I'm getting insulted, bashed and called names for stating my opinion. I'm ashamed to say that I know where you guys are coming from.

    I've defended MS on many a forum and you tube.

    I have been a defender of the faith for a long time now. Only to be devoured by my own pack.

    I would like to thank you all for opening my eyes and coming to a new conclusion.

    It doesn't matter if you are a fanboy of Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, or the PC. You are all *** nuts.

    [/quote] What i dont get about you is you dont wanna buy a ps4 cause of the sony community being obnoxious, yet when you look at the xbox apologists in the thread + users like tim dog and misterxmedia its pretty safe to say that every console community has
    nut jobs.



    These poverty line electronics attract the masses.
  16. ShawnKneher Win User

    Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...

    [quote user="CollapseControl"]

    As for spending $100 more on "inferior" is subjective. The overall package is just fine and for those who really care, it will improve.

    [/quote]



    I think the OP exaggerates with talk of inferior hardware. However, I also think MS does have an issue to address here, outlined in the below conversation;

    Person1: "What console should I get?"

    XBOX1 Owner: "Do you want it to control your TV?"

    Person1: "nah, I really just want to play some games."

    The answer is going to come back PS4 far too often, simply because it’s at least as good at playing games and its100 bucks less.
Thema:

Long time xbox fanboy very upset here...

Loading...
  1. Long time xbox fanboy very upset here... - Similar Threads - Long fanboy very

  2. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  3. 300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?

    in XboX Insiders
    300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?: Hey everyone, I just hit my 300 weekly pulse streak! (12 years in the program, Level 61). I still haven't received the Xbox Insider badge yet, but hopefully I get it soon! Are any of you on a...
  4. Why are long Xbox gamertags no longer allowed like before?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why are long Xbox gamertags no longer allowed like before?: I say this because I have seen several Xbox 360 profiles that have more than 16 characters, and I wonder why now the limit is simply 12. Really, sorry for my ignorance, correct me if necessary,...
  5. Microsoft is said to have a long term plan to take full control of the gaming industry

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft is said to have a long term plan to take full control of the gaming industry: Microsoft is said to have a long term plan to take full control of the gaming industry. The real goal isn’t consoles or hardware but cloud gaming XCloud. Ownership would disappear because it...
  6. Old Account Log in for the First Time in a Long Time

    in XboX Insiders
    Old Account Log in for the First Time in a Long Time: So. I log in to my xbox account after probably over 10 years of inactivity. I remember fondly all the games I used to play and how fun it was to enjoy them over the massive library I collected....
  7. #FreePuppyMonkeyBaby It's been far too long

    in XboX Insiders
    #FreePuppyMonkeyBaby It's been far too long: https://chng.it/JMz4ZkbVbt submitted by /u/EmotionalLog5678 [link] [comments]
  8. Account deletion to re-enroll how long?

    in XboX Insiders
    Account deletion to re-enroll how long?: How long does it take to delete account and re-enroll. Delta Force wasnt working (imagine that) so deleted account to re-enroll for the beta. submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Sherbet2776 [link] [comments]
  9. My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...: My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted region switch, I've switched back to my orginal region and restarted the xbox, cleared the cache and also...
  10. I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...: I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I log back in and I don’t see it in my library and nothing on my purchase history? * Moved from Community...