Long time Preview Program member here. Can't access the Xbox Preview forums and can't ...

Discus and support Long time Preview Program member here. Can't access the Xbox Preview forums and can't ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having this problem since April. I thought the problem would disappear with updates and such but it hasn't i recently reported this issue on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dragzilla66XL, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Long time Preview Program member here. Can't access the Xbox Preview forums and can't ...

I've been having this problem since April. I thought the problem would disappear with updates and such but it hasn't i recently reported this issue on both costumer chat and phone. They don't know how to fix my issue but I do have a code they sent me to
    address this issue. I even went on Twitter a couple of times to report this issue on Xboxsupport but no response yet. On Xbox 360 the updated removed it's self from my console and it doesn't reconize my account as a preview member. Just an ordinary Xbox Live
    account. My Xbox One still haves preview system updates but yet I still can't acess the preview program app. when opening the app it tells me this. "Thanks for Joining" You'll get a service message on your Xbox One soon with other info. This message is very
    old. I didn't remove my account from the preview program. I'm still in it with no control to remove myself or not. I am stuck on Preview Program. I just want my account fixed like it was on Febuary. Functioning membership and app is all I want. Invites are
    not working properly. I used my friend's account to invite myself and a friend of mine who is not a preview program member but nothing happened. Please contact me Admins and moderators if you have a solution. I also want to be activated in Xbox Preview Program
    Early Access forum. I tried to get in it but all I see is no groups on the blank screen. Also I tried the available Xbox 360 physical disc games on my Xbox One but they are not working as of right now. I tried Banjo Kazzoie Nuts & Bolts and Halo Reach. No
    results. Only digital Xbox 360 games work on my Xbox One such as Battle Block Theater. Okay I'm going to post my customer issue number right here.

SRX1293092683ID - I have a question or issue with my Microsoft account

This customer has been invited to preview Xbox updates, but has not yet accepted the program agreement.

(Check mark) Step 1: Invited

(Big Red X) Step 2: Accepted
    for additional information visit

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/system/xbox-update-preview-faq

:)

Dragzilla66XL, Jun 16, 2015
  2. nnorton44
    nnorton44 Guest
    Preview Program Invite - Console already registered to another user

Hey all -

I got an invite to join the Xbox One Preview Program but I get an error that says console already registered to another user when I launch the preview app.

I bought this unit second hand and I am thinking the previous owner was a Preview member. I called support but they could only confirm the console is registered correctly to me and advised me to post here.

I can't access the preview program forums, it just says Group Not Found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

nnorton44, Jun 16, 2015
  3. Can someone please help us obtain the XBOX ONE preview app

Hi StarOcean1976!

Thanks for posting your interest for the Xbox One Preview Program! Unfortunately, we can't provide users access to the Preview Program over the forums. Perhaps a generous friend or family member can invite you into the program? Long time Preview Program member here. Can't access the Xbox Preview forums and can't ... :)

Hope you get invited soon!

Miss Ghidorah, Jun 16, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Long time Preview Program member here. Can't access the Xbox Preview forums and can't ...

Hi Dragzilla66,

Sorry you're having issues with the preview program. Honestly I don't think the SRX number would help in the case, as the Official Support here on the forums are going to be the ones to help getting you into the Preview Forums, from there you can make a
    post if you're having issues getting into the app. Also, you stated you're having issues with the forum, and not having access. Just to double check try the link below and let us know if you're still having issues accessing those private forums.

Xbox One preview forum

Hordie, Jun 17, 2015
  5. Hello yes Hydro Skillet I am currently still having issues getting into the Xbox One Preview forums for some reason. I have no idea why. To let you know I am telling the truth this is what I see when I'm clicking on the link you provided. I double check
    like you asked by the way. I am sorry I have these issues.

Group Not Found

The requested Group cannot be found.

Dragzilla66XL, Jun 17, 2015
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey Dragzilla66!

Just added the role for you to post in the Preview Program Support forum, go ahead and post this over there so the proper folks can help you out! Long time Preview Program member here. Can't access the Xbox Preview forums and can't ... :)

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Giggles008 Win User

Requesting access for preview forums

If you are in the preview program and need support from the preview program agents just Bing search preview program FAQ. A early access forums link will be in FAQ page as long as you are a part of.program. Otherwise you will have to be invited by another
    preview program member to join, sorry can't provide link I'm on a cell phone :)
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox one preview dashboard help

chewi83,

Not sure if you are having a problem with an update, the preview itself, or accessing the Preview Program Support forums. If you are having a problem with an update or the preview program, this needs to be posted in the Preview Program Support
    forums I've linked above. If you can't access the forums, please reply back letting us know and one of the Xbox Support members can verify you acceptance in the program and grant you access to those forums.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Early Preview Forums

No need to contact phone/chat support as they are nothing to do with the preview program & can't grant access to the preview forums.

Just sit tight & an official support member should see this & grant you access if you are in the preview program
  10. I3igI3osS v1 Win User

Can't access preview forum or preview dashboard

I'm a preview member too but I can't access the preview member forum.
  11. Qwertei Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

It's best if you post this in the Preview Forums' as that is the best place to get support regarding the preview program.

Reply back here if you can't access the forums.
Thema:

1. Long time Preview Program member here. Can't access the Xbox Preview forums and can't ... - Similar Threads - Long Preview Program

2. How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta

in XboX Insiders
    How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta: The new xbox update preview makes free to play games not require gold to play multiplayer and makes joining parties and making group posts also not require gold, it went from alpha to beta...
  3. How long did it take you to get to console preview?

in XboX Insiders
    How long did it take you to get to console preview?: So I'm just curious how long it took some of you to get to the console preview band of the insider hub, yo user I've been on beta for a little over two & a half years now and I'm looking to move...
  4. I Changed to Xbox preview beta and my download is taking to long.

in XboX Insiders
    I Changed to Xbox preview beta and my download is taking to long.: I just recently switched to Xbox preview beta (3 ish hours ago) and it made me update. Though it has finished the download, for the last 2 hours it has been showing me a dark screen with that...
  5. For some reason took to long to load Preview Program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason took to long to load Preview Program: Every time I try to do anything on my xbox it wont do anything I cant play games or apps because it tells me For some reason it took too long to load I cant go to settings because my xbox freezes...
  6. Is there a limit to how long a game preview will last?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a limit to how long a game preview will last?: If I buy a game preview, will it become unplayable or no longer downloadable once it hits a certain date or the game appears on shelves? f9748022-588a-4907-8f81-76412a765575
  7. Long Dark Game preview question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long Dark Game preview question: If I buy the game preview for this title, am I upgraded to the full game when it comes out, or do I have to pay more on its full release? Thanks. ae106aeb-c952-4f15-a838-38918d8aa449
  8. Long time gamer looking to get into Xbox One preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long time gamer looking to get into Xbox One preview program: Hey, I'm hoping to get an invite the the xbox one preview program. I play a ton of games and I am very interested in testing new features and giving feedback on game updates. If anyone can send me...
  9. I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...
  10. I've been an Xbox One preview member for a long time but I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been an Xbox One preview member for a long time but I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...