Long time gamer looking to get into Xbox One preview program

Discus and support Long time gamer looking to get into Xbox One preview program in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm hoping to get an invite the the xbox one preview program. I play a ton of games and I am very interested in testing new features and giving... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Archaic Duke, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Archaic Duke
    Archaic Duke Guest

Hey, I'm hoping to get an invite the the xbox one preview program. I play a ton of games and I am very interested in testing new features and giving feedback on game updates. If anyone can send me an invite to the preview program, it would be greatly appreciated.
    feel free to add me on live as well. my GT is:

:)

Archaic Duke, Dec 19, 2014
  2. Xbox One Preview Program Deleted

I know this is a long time since the preview program started for Xbox One; though, I had been invited from Microsoft/Xbox alone to join in the preview program few days after Day One of Xbox one.

So What I am saying here is, I never bothered to download/use the code sent to me; therefore it expired itself, though over time I became more and more interested into the preview program. How am I able to get another code, if I may ask please? is it possible?

Tedy Treebark, Dec 19, 2014
  3. Can anyone please add me to the Xbox One preview program?

Hey guys! im looking for someone who can help me get into the xbox one preview program! I will be very grateful if someone can get me into this. My gamertag is

MOOSEINABUSH01, Dec 19, 2014
  4. xx Lady LC xx Win User

-

Hi JohnyOnTheSpot

Not everyone who gets referred will get an invite. Generally you need to wait 48 hours to get notification, so I'm not sure how long it has been for you. You can ask him to invite you again. There is also a thread just for gamers looking to be invited
    to the program here.

If you have any further questions regarding the Preview Program you should go to the Preview Program Support section.

And, if you do post any further questions, please add a title to your post!

Hope that helps

LC
  5. Jailbirdy Win User

Xbox Preview Program

I looked into the Preview Program again as I have been an Xbox Live member for over 10 years. The invite a friend system has caused me to stop pursuing involvement as current preview members want to charge me money to get an invite. I am hoping they change
    the entry specifications so that a regular gamer who spends a lot of time on the system can get access without paying other gamers to get in. (My other family members have had the same issues in getting involved)
  6. Hordie Win User

Invite to join Xbox Experience Preview Community

Hi YummyArmadilo8,

invites to the preview program generally are not given out on the forums. These invitations are sent out by gamers already participating in the program. The best method to get invited to the preview program is to ask members on your friends list. There are
    quite a few preview folks and it's likely one of your friends is a member that can send you an invite.
  7. NonSportsGirl Win User

I want out from the Xbox One system update program

No he isn't.

There is an Xbox One Preview program, where people in it get advance looks at the upcoming features. The downside to this is that you get unexpected issues, which is understandable because you are beta testing for Microsoft.

If you want to leave the preview program Billy then you go into the Preview app and under the registration option there should be an option to leave.
  8. Theory of Game Win User

Early acces preview program

The Xbox 360 and Xbox One preview programs are separate... being in one doesn't guarantee access to the other. To get into the Xbox One preview program, you'll need to be invited by a friend who is already in the program, and then be accepted by Microsoft
    (you'll get a message from Xbox Live with a link to download the Preview Dashboard app).
Thema:

1. Long time gamer looking to get into Xbox One preview program - Similar Threads - Long gamer looking

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...: Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but when I'm in the game in multiplayer it shows my old gamer tag. I need help fixing this for all to be the...
  4. Gamer Tag only 12 characters long? Why??????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer Tag only 12 characters long? Why??????: Hi, I am really disappointed that my gamer tag can only be 12 characters long. Personally, I think that the tag not being able to be longer than 12 chars is ridiculous with the huge number of...
  5. Custom Gamer Pic - Taking Very Long To Verify

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamer Pic - Taking Very Long To Verify: I recently went to change my profile picture. It says "You'll will see it again once we verified it's okay" It's been about 2 days! And still hasn't showed up? I read it only takes 2-5 minutes to...
  6. Why is my custom gamer picture taking so long to verify

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my custom gamer picture taking so long to verify: Iv been whating for 2 hours for my custom gamer pic to be verifey 8a5210fd-b46e-45a3-9823-2bcf07a1cc2a
  7. Long time gamer looking for a semi competitive clan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long time gamer looking for a semi competitive clan.: Been playing on Xbox live since the original console and I'm looking for a mature group that plays halo, call of duty, battlefield or eso. Used to play in a ton of competitions for halo and cod...
  8. It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last: It says I can’t upload a new gamer pic because of past behavior how long will this last eeb47caf-3193-4d7c-ae38-b3e68d025b83
  9. Long long time Xbox Gamer!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long long time Xbox Gamer!!!: I first started playing on the Xbox Original I beleave it was Christmas of 2000. Witch was my Brothers Console. I bought mine in 2003 when I saw a ad for Xbox Live and Rainbow Six 3 and I was...
  10. Enforcement, Enquiring WHY AND HOW LONG FOR Gamer Tag " TOLDU ican TANGO"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement, Enquiring WHY AND HOW LONG FOR Gamer Tag " TOLDU ican TANGO": Hi, My name is Jeff and I decided to make the switch to Microsoft or XBOX ONE last year being 2014. I was with sony for approxiamtely 8 to 9 years prior to this and not once did I get banned or...