Long term problem with rewards deposits

Discus and support Long term problem with rewards deposits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi Been waiting 12 months now for your "other team" to fix the "known data issue". So, having had such a long time to diagnose and fix this I trust... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JamesDunham, Nov 30, 2016.

1. JamesDunham
    JamesDunham Guest

hi

Been waiting 12 months now for your "other team" to fix the "known data issue". So, having had such a long time to diagnose and fix this I trust you have at last found a solution?

I should be on at least 110,000 rewards credits now and would like them deposited into my account before Christmas please!

Please give me some good news

:)

JamesDunham, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox One Upgrade Rewards show up in account but balance didn't change

Since the Rewards site shows the deposit and the billing site shows the deposit, Rewards support would no longer be able to assist. You would need to continue working with billing.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2016
  3. BLACKAHONTUS
    BLACKAHONTUS Guest
    STILL WAITING FOR MY REWARDS

Why is it taking so long for microsoft to fix the problem with the rewards. I have over 11,000. that I would like to use for games and movies. I WOULD LIKE MY DEPOSITS PLEASE.

BLACKAHONTUS, Nov 30, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello JamsterJames,

Unfortunately, our other team has not gotten back to us with their solution. The reason why we need this resolution from the team managing this information is because we do not have access to that database. Until they get back to us with their resolution
    for this issue or tell us to proceed, we cannot complete a deposit to your account. This database contains the information that directs our deposit into your chosen billable account. Since our deposit has no information on your billable accounts, it cannot
    continue until it is told where to go. Rather than place your deposit into a completely unknown account, it chooses to abort rather than possibly lose your Credits. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience. While our recent queries on the progress of this
    issue has indicated that they are making progress, we have still not yet been told an estimated date for resolution of this issue.

XBLRewards8, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: