Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

Discus and support Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hellnbak its not just me with the issue so no ms would not be specifically fixin the issue for me. I have comcast high speed im the only user and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaPTaINkRoNiK22, Apr 30, 2014.

  1. Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?


    Hellnbak its not just me with the issue so no ms would not be specifically fixin the issue for me. I have comcast high speed im the only user and person in the home. Ive been reading its very common and that was late 2013 so im wondering if the update just
    didnt install right. I will uninstall and reinstall and let u know. And i will post in the support
     
    KaPTaINkRoNiK22, May 1, 2014
    #16
  2. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    The issues you are having are not normal. Dead Rising 3 takes at most 30 to 45 seconds to reload if you die. Although BF4 has its issues I've never had it freeze on me and I've put a lot of hours into that game. I'm no expert but it sounds like you may have
    a faulty unit.
     
    ZombieDeano, May 1, 2014
    #17
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    I never had those issues on dead rising 3. Bf4 is an ea/dice issue. It happens across all platforms with bf4
     
    Merlin4421, May 1, 2014
    #18
  4. Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

    I left it overnight on the modr where it does not fully shut off. Must have updated or something because it hasnt happened since. Thanks for the help
     
    KaPTaINkRoNiK22, May 5, 2014
    #19
  5. ocelot20
    ocelot20 Guest
    I can't say I have had any freezing issues with Dead Rising. Then again I don't think I have died on it just yet.
     
    ocelot20, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. A Virtual Duck Win User

    Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

    You might have a faulty installation or hardware issue. Might want to exchange that there console.
  7. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

    Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

    well battlefield I would say yes...I might have a total of 10 hours into that game since launch...and thats being optimistic and including the campaign...the campaign was the highlight of my battlefield 4 nights...very cool fighting scenarios on land/water/air....other
    then that...multiplayer lags half the time so I dont play much...though it is action packed and alot of fun on days when the servers seem to be running ok...which again with EA isnt reliable or enough of. I'm hoping the lag gets sorted out soon...but dont
    hold your breath.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

    No, it won't; if anything, it'll actually help improve it.
  9. ocelot20 Win User

    Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

    I can't say I have had any freezing issues with Dead Rising. Then again I don't think I have died on it just yet.
  10. Galactic Geek Win User

    Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

    I don't generally have the freezes, but the long loading times seems pretty standard (although it's supposed to be nowhere near 15 minutes; usually only supposed to take 1 minute or less) - it does it when you die in Ryse too. However, look at it this way
    - it never loads UNTIL you die; so, don't die and it won't have to load. That's a fairly good trade off, IMO, especially considering everything that happens in DR3. Also, don't worry; you get used to it. ;)
Thema:

Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money?

Loading...
  1. Long loading and freezing. DR3 and BF4 did i waste my money? - Similar Threads - Long loading freezing

  2. My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted...: My xbox ui is moving slow and taking a long time to load basic things after and attempted region switch, I've switched back to my orginal region and restarted the xbox, cleared the cache and also...
  3. To all who have a long loading time issue minecraft nintendo switch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all who have a long loading time issue minecraft nintendo switch: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Ok. So I've illustrated the steps needed to get to the issue and resolve it. All the standard answers will not help. If you look at my second photo, this is the...
  4. Problem changing graphics too long when loaded I'm on a 4k 60hz or 60FPS game it's long

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem changing graphics too long when loaded I'm on a 4k 60hz or 60FPS game it's long: Hello a problem with graphics change Gup it is in 4k 60hz or 60Fps it must be stabilized I have the impression and seen that it takes a long time to change It will have to be improved I ask for a...
  5. Why does my xbox take so long to load even though it has good wifi connection

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox take so long to load even though it has good wifi connection: I had been playing with my xbox one for years now it can barely even download 1 game and stops at 10.1% all the time in every game 5bda1f3b-cd09-4e9a-8942-a14d35ee8918
  6. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  7. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  8. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  9. Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and sign in take too long to load, tried restarting the games, Xbox, network, cleared...: It's Christmas eve, I've been away for months, I dusted it off. It could load disney plus slowly, but everything else, like prime video and Netflix, all games both disc and digital don't work. I...
  10. Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite: Why is it taking me 240 minutes to load Fortnite and then when I wait that long it kicks me out of the app I just want to play with my friends can you please look into this to make your loading...