Long Dark Game preview question

Discus and support Long Dark Game preview question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I buy the game preview for this title, am I upgraded to the full game when it comes out, or do I have to pay more on its full release? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MGNates, Feb 23, 2016.

1. MGNates
    MGNates Guest

If I buy the game preview for this title, am I upgraded to the full game when it comes out, or do I have to pay more on its full release? Thanks.

:)

MGNates, Feb 23, 2016
  2. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    The Long Dark (Game Preview)

Wow!

£30 now!!

Ive played the preview when it 1st launched so cannot try it again now.

Watched @Mr Quint s videos on this, i love a survival game.

oasismark, Feb 23, 2016
  3. platty
    platty Guest
    The Long Dark (Game Preview)

Hello guys , just bought this after playing the trial , just been attacked by a bear and died from blood loss , gonna start again , what difficulty is best to play on ?

platty, Feb 23, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No,if you buy it now from the preview you wont have to pay anything else & you'll get the full game when it's released.

Daft Badger, Feb 23, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

No,if you buy it now from the preview you wont have to pay anything else & you'll get the full game when it's released.
  6. Shimavi Win User

The Long Dark (preview)

Spoke with support - seems that it's just not available in Denmark :-(
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

The Long Dark (preview)

Gonna have to have a look in a bit, sounds OK from what you said GG.
  8. Goatsnatcher Win User

The Long Dark (preview)

It's definitely available for the UK.
  9. Shimavi Win User

The Long Dark (preview)

Is it only available in the US?

Game preview ad pops up on my Xbox, however I'm not able to download the game or anything..
Thema:

1. Long Dark Game preview question - Similar Threads - Long Dark Game

2. “The Long Dark “

in XBoX on Windows
    “The Long Dark “: Is there an official release date for the next episode on “The Long Dark” I have played all previous episodes many times and just want to play more episodes Thank you...
  3. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S: The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing...
  4. Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?: Hello everyone! I was a lucky owner of The long dark and its expansion (tales from the far lands) on xbox series. The game supports Xbox Play Anywhere feature so I wanted to install it on my PC...
  5. The long Dark won't install on PC. Error Code: 0x80073cf3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The long Dark won't install on PC. Error Code: 0x80073cf3: I bought The long Dark long time ago and was playing it on XBOX S and PC as it is Play Anywhere. With recent updates and DLC the Play Anywhere stoped working. I bought the DLC and it installed on...
  6. How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...: For gods sake, I TRIED EVERYTHING TO CONNECT WITH A HUMAN!!! YOU ARE REFUSING TO CALL ME AT MY PHONE NUMBER JUST SENDING ME AN ERROR! AND WHEN I AM CALLING ON THE PHONE TO XBOX SUPPORT ARGENTINA...
  7. The Long Dark extension Tales from the Far territory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Long Dark extension Tales from the Far territory: Hello, I have recently installed the Long Dark Tales from the Far Territory game extension. This is not working on my PC for some reason. Could you help. Thanks....
  8. Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 and The Long Dark game progress: Xbox one S deleted Portal 2 game progress I was playing Portal 2, and stopped after it got the chapter The Fall, and it must’ve auto-saved it, cuz that happens when you progress a chapter. Well, I...
  9. Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download: Thats basically it. It says in my purchase History I bought the game. Dunno why but it never went to my console to be ready to install. This is The Long Dark (Preview) The one that you could pay...
  10. Elite Dangerous And The Long Dark game previews

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Dangerous And The Long Dark game previews: If u search on xbox.com they will pop up to download elite its 30 dollars and the long dark game its 19.99! they also have free demos.. I think I read u need the preview program for this! I...