Lone Wolf

Discus and support Lone Wolf in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellow Guardians, I'm looking for a fireteam to the vault of glass raid. I also just need some people to play with considering all my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MellowMarsupial, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Lone Wolf

Hello fellow Guardians,

I'm looking for a fireteam to the vault of glass raid. I also just need some people to play with considering all my friends got PS4s. A lot of Destiny's best features require you to have up to six friends ready to play at a time, which IMO is one of the
    games small injustices. But anyway feel free to add me, I'm a level 26 almost 27 warlock. I'll be on most the week since we got 10" of snow where I live.

Happy Gaming,

Cannibisauras

:)

MellowMarsupial, Feb 25, 2015
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Change My Gamertag to a promotional reserved one.

xboxgamertag.com/.../LoNe-WoLf

FYI it is taken as mentioned preeviously LoNe WoLf is the same as lone wolf and lonewolf or Lone Wolf

You will have to be more creatively with the spelling

Especially with that gamerscore

ngocphi, Feb 25, 2015
  3. Lone Wolf

I did that achievement with a Col Snapshot Archangel Psi Sniper, Plasma Sniper Rifle and Combat Stims. but doing it that late in the game I had to make sure I had Psi Inspiration and my sniper had high Will.

-

Mutons are coded to be rather dumb due to their blood lust, if you get within range of them and then run away they will chase you down, with overwatch & double tap you get 3 shots when they come into range.

-

A friend of mine did it with a Col Assault with Ghost Armour, Alloy Canon and Stims.

NameMonkey Boy, Feb 25, 2015
  4. Lone Wolf

Plus I don't have a mic, lost it in the process of moving. So no one will do the raid with me. But I'd still be able to hear you through my TV., so I think people make to big a deal out of it.

MellowMarsupial, Feb 25, 2015
  5. GodModeNelle
    GodModeNelle Guest
    Lvl 29 warlock. Should be level 30 by Monday (if that late). I'm typically cool for doing whatever with anyone lookin for someone to play with. Almost all of my friends who have current gen consoles are Playstation people as well. I only have a couple of
    friends in person who play Destiny on Xbox One lol

GodModeNelle, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lone Wolf