Lone Wolf Achievement

Discus and support Lone Wolf Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed Halo 5 Guardians on legendary back in 2016 solo and my achievement lone wolf never popped. I got the achievement forging a legend but never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XX I AM KILLA X, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Lone Wolf Achievement

I completed Halo 5 Guardians on legendary back in 2016 solo and my achievement lone wolf never popped. I got the achievement forging a legend but never lone wolf. It is stuck at 93% but on xbox.com
    it shows 200% complete. Halo waypoint shows all missions complete solo on legendary and my service record in game. I've replayed multiple missions, did a factory reset on my Xbox and nothing is working. I have recently went back to play this to try and 100%
    it but still can't my achievement to unlock. Not sure what else to do.

:)

XX I AM KILLA X, Apr 19, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Change My Gamertag to a promotional reserved one.

xboxgamertag.com/.../LoNe-WoLf

FYI it is taken as mentioned preeviously LoNe WoLf is the same as lone wolf and lonewolf or Lone Wolf

You will have to be more creatively with the spelling

Especially with that gamerscore
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Lone Wolf Achievement

4. banej Win User

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Achievements Revealed

Day 1 purchase for me as well but the achievements seems kind of tough - Especially the 'No Looking Back' and 'Lone Wolf'.
  5. kujaling071 Win User

Need some tips on how to beat Halo 4 Legendary Alone

Plasma pistol and head shots I got the Lone Wolf Legend achievement within the first week of launch by this method!
  6. ODST343 Win User

What achievement related milestones are you proud of?

i am happy i got the lone wolf achievement but i am not proud of it because it didn't feel like the other halo games of legendary
Thema:

Lone Wolf Achievement

1. Lone Wolf Achievement - Similar Threads - Lone Wolf Achievement

2. Lone wolf achievement halo 5 NOT UNLOCKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lone wolf achievement halo 5 NOT UNLOCKING: I have finished all mission playing solo On legendary but still the achievement didn't pop, I haven't found any solution for this, who can help me out? Thanks! 8a469ee8-5f34-43cc-99de-f7114c8514a2
  3. Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking: >This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary. I unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL was the equivalent percentage of one stage...
  4. Halo 5 Lone Wolf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Lone Wolf: This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary.bi unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL was the equivalent percentage of one stage...
  5. Lone survivor promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lone survivor promo: Hello I am stationed in Minot AFB ND and am trying to receive a digital copy of lone survivor. I have talked to multiple tech support numbers and got directed here. There are no Microsoft...
  6. MECHASSAULT 2 LONE WOLF !!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MECHASSAULT 2 LONE WOLF !!!!!!!!: Does anyone else agree that this game needs to come back? I honestly need to know because this game was awesome and I wish I could play it more, I would buy it in a heartbeat....
  7. Destiny The Taken King & Destiny Stand-a-Lone Game With Expansion Packs I & II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny The Taken King & Destiny Stand-a-Lone Game With Expansion Packs I & II: I have the original Destiny and both expansion packs, I & II since I originally purchased the Ghost Edition when it came out. Now there is an update to Destiny - The Taken King. It appears that...
  8. Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add: I completed the achievement on Halo The Master Chief Collections called the Lone Wolf Legend on the 19th of June at 1AM BST and the achievement didn't pop up as unlocked but when I go to my...
  9. Lone Wolf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lone Wolf: Hello fellow Guardians, I'm looking for a fireteam to the vault of glass raid. I also just need some people to play with considering all my friends got PS4s. A lot of Destiny's best features...
  10. Lone survivor buy copy and they will donate a copy to service memebers and veterans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lone survivor buy copy and they will donate a copy to service memebers and veterans: Why would xbox even advertize that to me to buy a copy. I am Iraqi veteran i was in Iraq from 2005 to 2006. I am disable vet and have never recieved any donations from anyone or asked help from...