Lone survivor buy copy and they will donate a copy to service memebers and veterans

Discus and support Lone survivor buy copy and they will donate a copy to service memebers and veterans in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why would xbox even advertize that to me to buy a copy. I am Iraqi veteran i was in Iraq from 2005 to 2006. I am disable vet and have never recieved... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STRAIGHT 7 SINS, May 20, 2014.

1. Lone survivor buy copy and they will donate a copy to service memebers and veterans

Why would xbox even advertize that to me to buy a copy. I am Iraqi veteran i was in Iraq from 2005 to 2006. I am disable vet and have never recieved any donations from anyone or asked help from anyone. Now there has been times i wished i did when i lost
    my house and car and to move in with my in-laws but thats done and over with. All I ever want is to be normal again and be able to things with my kids. You wonder what my disability is i have a bad case of PTSD

:)

STRAIGHT 7 SINS, May 20, 2014
  2. Lone survivor promo

Hello I am stationed in Minot AFB ND and am trying to receive a digital copy of lone survivor. I have talked to multiple tech support numbers and got directed here. There are no Microsoft outlet stores in my area (58704) and would like to know if I would
    be able to receive a redemption code for lone survivor. I am a member of the air force stationed at Minot AFB.

BrandonBinder, May 20, 2014
  3. Halo 2 Vista {PC} Offline Feb.15

I love Halo2! If someone would donate a copy I'd be more than happy to participate....

BlackSilverAce, May 20, 2014
  4. Lone survivor buy copy and they will donate a copy to service memebers and veterans

How could microsoft possibly know your personal history from your email address,so they could then inform the automated system not to send you an email?

THEOWENKILLER, May 20, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    As a disabled VET, you have more options than most..... Why do they show war movies on TV...... I wont be mean just wish you GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, May 20, 2014
  6. I might have over reacted about the whole thing im just saying im tired of seeing things like,but i can say that gaming has helped me with my issues whole lot i have met some pretty cool guys on here and a few ladies. Oh you say that i have more options
    than most BongKaos. I wish that was true. Do you know how many jobs had turned me down because my condition that have before i got my bennifits from the va, to many By the way the war movies dont bother me or the games thats what i like the hard to beleive
    cause of the ptsd its the real world things that gets me. Im always on alert and real jumpy of things the dreams i have are bad i may blabbing away about nothing to you guys but sometimes it help to talk about it. I dont want no one to feel sorry for me either
    there are guys out there who are worse off than me.

STRAIGHT 7 SINS, May 20, 2014
  7. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    COD PTSD ???? Lone survivor buy copy and they will donate a copy to  service memebers and veterans :) (just kidding)

I'm just having a bit O fun but, PTSD is a REAL issue...!!!!

Indeed, you at least do have benifits, Thats better than a lot of people in the US.... Heck, you have a way to communicate with others (internet access)... You seem like a decent person.

At least the govenment didn't pump LSD into your system and say GO FIGHT, Hope ya make it back...

I really am glad you decided to post again, and, I do wish you well!!! Let it out brother!! Holding the emotions back may make you explode on someone you love.

The fact you realize whats going on means, your better off than most. Everyone has a bad day.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

BongKaos, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Lone survivor buy copy and they will donate a copy to service memebers and veterans