LOL...epic teabag S&D fail

Discus and support LOL...epic teabag S&D fail in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] This was on Tremor. A guy had effectively just clutched it all and killed our entire team in essence and was 7-1, only one left alive on his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bboylen, Jul 10, 2014.

1. bboylen
    bboylen Guest

This was on Tremor. A guy had effectively just clutched it all and killed our entire team in essence and was 7-1, only one left alive on his team.

He starts to defuse the bomb...but stops, runs over and starts teabagging the guy he just killed, then bam...watch what happens as he is teabagging.

Karma's a ***.

:)

bboylen, Jul 10, 2014
  2. xsavvyx850
    xsavvyx850 Guest
    Epic Fails in Zombies Thread

LOL!

Sorry..but that was an epic fail.

xsavvyx850, Jul 10, 2014
  3. Fitas ALS
    Fitas ALS Guest
    Drop Zone 3

"Drop Zone 3" worst update ever @ Call Of Duty series! Finding available games, FAIL! no S&D ELITE Playlist, FAIL! Paying for ELITE, worst way of getting new DLC! Shame on you!

Fitas ALS, Jul 10, 2014
  4. xsavvyx850 Win User

Epic Fails in Zombies Thread

LOL!

Sorry..but that was an epic fail.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Beta Unlocks

Lol, its Epic and they always fail to understand the word exclusive
  6. ModestElf Win User

season pass

epic fail, thought it was september LoL gotta buy it quickly
  7. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Don't get ripped off by MS and EA like I did!

Warrior, the teabag for D-bag thing isn't my intellectual property. It's actually the brain child of Parallax. I simply stole it....err, sorry, I mean 'acquired by means of wrongful appropriation', like Microsoft tends to do. lol
  8. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Question

Teabagging! lol

"I don't always teabag but when I do I prefer dos huevos. Stay salty my friends."
Thema:

1. LOL...epic teabag S&D fail - Similar Threads - LOL epic teabag

2. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  3. Immature and pointless insults, LOL

in XboX Insiders
    Immature and pointless insults, LOL: It says that the post was removed but yet people can keep commenting on it. Biased much? I wish I can block this subreddit crap because it seems like most of the people here are trolls. Since it...
  4. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  5. New Symbol (Alpha Skip Ahead) I have no clue lol.

in XboX Insiders
    New Symbol (Alpha Skip Ahead) I have no clue lol.: First time seeing it & haven't got a clue. Looks like a Hexagon & it's where gamer score is but it alternates in & out between gamerscore & the new Symbol that I have 0 of. Any help would be...
  6. THE AMOUNT OF TIMES LOL POPS UP MAKES IT A BAD WORD!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE AMOUNT OF TIMES LOL POPS UP MAKES IT A BAD WORD!!!!!: LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!LOL IS A BAD WORD HERE!!!!!!...
  7. Can we PLEASE get a gears 1,2, and 3 remaster???? PLEASE? Lol also…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we PLEASE get a gears 1,2, and 3 remaster???? PLEASE? Lol also…: So I am a massive gears fan, at least of the old gears one two and three. I have updated my system to the series x, the lg oled with 120hz and I’ve been waiting for a remaster of the gears series...
  8. LoL Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LoL Gift Cards: Various videos on YouTube and websites in the internet say, that there are League of Legends Gift Cards in the Microsoft Rewards system, but they don't show up for me. Can anyone help me?...
  9. help lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    help lol: i use microsoft edge on xbox with a keyboard and mouse but i dont really like how the big cursor looks, anyone know how to change it ? 39069528-3bdf-41cd-b413-c75410f0f2cf
  10. Problem with getting LoL items while having active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with getting LoL items while having active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello! I have activated the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription month on PC. I wanted to link a Riot Games account in order to unlock all the champions in the League of Legends game. However,...